Best Character Design Round 1 Bracket 3

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 10 characters, which means 5 fights.

FIRST FIGHT

Gyro Zeppeli from JoJo

VS

Felix from Re:Zero

SECOND FIGHT

Sauron from The Lord of the Rings

VS

Midna from Zelda: Twilight Princess and Hyrule Warriors

THIRD FIGHT

Gojo Satoru from Jujutsu Kaisen

VS

Punpun Onodera - From Innocence to the Devil Himself

FOURTH FIGHT

Homer Simpson from The Simpsons

VS

Noelle Silva from Black Clover

FIFTH FIGHT

Kokushibo from Demon Slayer

VS

Vaas Montenegro from Far Cry 3

YOU HAVE 5 VOTES. PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.
@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @Tobi @Lindltaylor @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR ] @Fruitji @Bango๐Ÿ… @Cuistot @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam ๐ŸŽ @The Unworthy @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii @Sasparan @Queek Hea D Taker @Wonderful World @Fugikage Zoro @AoFuji @Dragoban @Haoku @Blackruler @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Kawaii @Kagura Za Warudo @Dr_Professor83 @Ghostly Reflections @Worst @Yae @Fujishiro @Don DaSlayer @Den_Den_Mushi @MonsterKaido @Liquidhate @matt245 @Thururuzao @Zara @Black_Leg_Wanji @PizzaBread @Rhea Calliope @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagurashii @Yelan @Fujishiro @Pot Goblin @Rottkins @Ghostly Reflections @Seth @Law @MonsterKaido @Sasparan @BornInAbyss @Nibel @PrinceKun @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @Rej @SmoothieWDupeRuchana @DoctorIndigo @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @Abysswalker @ZoroMazino @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@wordy @Peppercore
1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @Yelan
3. @Cross_Marian
4. @Meeyori
5. @Rottkins
6. @Adam ๐ŸŽ
7. @OnePiss
8. @Blue
9. @RayanOO
10. @Aoi Todo
11. @Abysswalker
12. @Lhululu
13. @Doggo
14. @Fujishiro
15. @Rej
16. @BornInAbyss
17. @Seth
18. @AL sama
19. @Marimo_420
20. @Pot Goblin
21. @Kagurashii
22. @MangoSenpai
23. @hime
24. @Jaguark101
25. @DoflaMihawk
26. @Lindltaylor
27. @Nibel
28. @AverageNamiEnjoyer
29. @Don Diego
30. @park_min young
31. @Hanners220
32. @solis
33. @SmokedOut
34. @Udell
35. @ConquistadoR
36. @Ghostly Reflections
37. @Rรฉmi
38. @Peroroncino

1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @NikaInParis
3. @Abysswalker
4. @BornInAbyss
5. @Don Diego
6. @Yelan
7. @MonochromeYoru
8. @Jaguark101
9. @Adam ๐ŸŽ
10. @Meeyori
11. @RayanOO
12. @Cross_Marian
13. @Marimo_420
14. @Kagurashii
15. @DoflaMihawk
16. @Ghostly Reflections
17. @AverageNamiEnjoyer
18. @GrandmasterChef Zonji
19. @SakazOuki
20. @Pot Goblin
@TokOO

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
IN THIS ROUND YOU HAVE 5 VOTES LIKE MENTIONED ABOVE. I SAID IT SHOULD BE UP TOMORROW, BUT I LIED LMAO.

G

Gorosei Informer

Ah sweet Bracket 3 already too?! TYSM!

Gyro again? Really? People here are shameless and I say that as a Gyro and Jojo fan ironically.

:lawsigh::kuzanope::mrgo::sanjimeh:
Post automatically merged:

IN THIS ROUND YOU HAVE 5 VOTES LIKE MENTIONED ABOVE. I SAID IT SHOULD BE UP TOMORROW, BUT I LIED LMAO.

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh that. Well that was for the cover lol. Others were in the cover and panel contests as well. Doesn't really matter imo.
I find it facetious as didnt it win too? Plus the cover was purely Gyro focused.

Its whatever though, hes probably gonna get extremely far here too and maybe even win "again" potentially too.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I find it facetious as didnt it win too? Plus the cover was purely Gyro focused.
Yeah that cover won but I can't really ban them lol because a character that was featured there won a different tournament. It wouldn't be fair to the person submitting the character. I only ban the winners and finalists from this point on. That's why we had no Guts, who won, Geralt who was the finalist, and the other finalist was Mihawk but I believe that was before I banned One Piece in general.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
WHOEVER SUBMITTED FELIX, YOU HAVE BIG BALLZ KEK

Also that Noelle spoiler manga panels were not nice, thanks for that -.-
Lol Rej. What chapter are you on?

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah that cover won but I can't really ban them lol because a character that was featured there won a different tournament. It wouldn't be fair to the person submitting the character. I only ban the winners and finalists from this point on. That's why we had no Guts, who won, Geralt who was the finalist, and the other finalist was Mihawk but I believe that was before I banned One Piece in general.
Aye, its just irritating tbh. Banning wouldnt be fair nor make sense ofc as you said. Its just annoying to see the same character being re-used twice in a row and most likely going to get a flood of votes this time too and knock out some interesting, unique entries and such too.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
tbh it would have been enough to just show the anime stuff, like pre-EoS powerups and transformations are just bias
I can understand it if it were a manga exclusive character

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
devil is asking me to choose between Gyro and Felis...
:josad:
since jotaro is losing to alucard i have no choice to support at least this one
Post automatically merged:

Vaas reminds me my step-brother a bit
You missed the first fight btw. Gotta vote for that one too so that I can count your votes.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Aye, its just irritating tbh. Banning wouldnt be fair nor make sense ofc as you said. Its just annoying to see the same character being re-used twice in a row and most likely going to get a flood of votes this time too and knock out some interesting, unique entries and such too.
I can't fault people for choosing JoJo chars for this. I myself haven't yet read/watched JoJo but I saw a plethora of characters and they really do have cool designs.