Best Character Design Round 2 Bracket 2

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 6 characters, which means 3 fights.

FIRST FIGHT

Tobirama Senju
Top 1, Tobirama Senju the coldest Hokage to ever make it, the certified greatest Senju of all time, his design is simple and effective.

Blood red stern ass eyes.
Silver hair.
Truplรฉ symmetrical markings.
The pinnacle peak of physical fitness.

What more can you ask for, really?

Blue and White colour scheme to match his unmatchable affinity to the water nature, and his unparralled water bending.

Time stamp 3:17 to 3:52

It is what it is. You just gotta

VS

Jotaro Kujo
Jotaro Kujo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jotaro Kujo is the protagonist of Part 3 and also appears in Parts 4-6. Jotaro is the third and most recurring JoJo of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. What makes him to prominent is his 6โ€™5โ€ stature, immense attractiveness and remarkably well built even when he was a teenager.

He is the best dressed JoJo and he can be easily recognized from the dark hair that constantly blends with his hat. Jotaro's iconic cap is embellished near the center with a golden button and it has a rectangular golden plate with a design of a flattened hand on the top.

Further, it is torn at the back giving the impression that it merges with his hair in the back. While they are first shown as being completely separate but slightly torn, later publications cause more uncertainty as to where his hat and his hair actually meet. According to the author Araki in an interview, he wanted readers to recognize Jotaro even from his back, and not just his forefront.

Apart from the iconic hat, what makes him so handsome is a strong jaw, bold eyebrows, and green eyes. He also bears a mild resemblance to his great-great-grandfather, Jonathan Joestar, and grandfather Joseph Joestar.

The theme of Jotaro's outfit changes in each part. His trademarks are a shaded, adorned cap, torn at the back and blending with his hair, and a roughly mid-calf-length coat with a standing collar and chains attached.

Jotaro wears a customized trenchcoat with a tall, stiff collar, pierced on the left with a golden chain. Under that he wears a fitted, sleeveless shirt and a pair of well fitted pants of very short, sharp flares held up by two thin belts, often differently coloured, patterned in a row of alternately colored triangles (reflecting Caesar/Joseph's headband). He also wears a pair of leather shoes.

While he was in high school, Jotaro's design was rather simple being a Japanese high school uniform with some very Jojo style alterations. For one there is a massive golden chain attached to his coat's left shoulder and the outfit sports two separate green and yellow belts. Since his look would never be complete without his iconic hat, Jotaro also sported a hat with some cool looking accessories pinned to it and the hat somehow blends with his hair.

SECOND FIGHT

Joker from Dark Knight
Joker, from Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight, has one of the best character designs. His bright coloured cheap suit along with a badly done makeup and his scars look really well when put together with the maniac & sociopathic tendencies and very unique mannerisms and Heath Ledger's fantastic acting. Here are some of my favourite scenes.
I personally don't think pictures do justice to this character design. Since it's cinema the main focus is on the mannerisms and how it meshes well with the design IMO.

VS

Guts
Guts from Berserk
Guts have one of the most interesting character design, not because his initial concept, but because he keeps changing and growing older, showing us his growth from the day he was born. It's not only facial features either, his body is abused and mangled beyond belief, losing his arm and his right eye, his hair starting to grow white, the sacrificial mark, scars throughout his body (every scar really does have a story behind it) and his armor and weaponry also keep changing. His personality gradually changes as well, he goes from being a asshole to a more relaxed and wise man, only to reveal a beastly-like nature in battle.

His sword aka dragon slayer is cool
His mechanical arm which have cannon, crossbow, and some bombs.

And lastly his Berserker Armor is menace
Also here is the evolution of Guts

THIRD FIGHT

Geralt of Rivia (The Witcher)
Geralt of Rivia, The Butcher of Blaviken

"Keep The Gods Out Of It. Swear On Your Heads. Which I Will Take If You Break Your Vow."

Geralt in my opinion, has some of the most unique character designs I've seen. His armor and looks evolve through the story but his recognizable face/Hair color and especially eyes remain the same. I feel like the simple design with next to no clutter fits him and his profession( wandering monster slayer) best.

''Silver is for Monsters, Steel is for Humans''

Other pictures

VS

Baraggan Louisenbairn
Barragan is the King of Hueco Mundo and the founder of Las Noches. His design is pretty badass and it's probably my favourite design in all manga. Jus tlike how he looks like the god of death in his resurrection form.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
This one seems more interesting.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Oh Joker and Guts are almost equal now. Guts is up by only 1 vote. :pepecorn: