Best Character Development Tourney #2 - Finale

Vote for the Winner!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
โ€Ž
I don't care if my Character got few votes, but what impressed me was that some people voted characters for popularity or simply not knowing the other contestants, but that's ok, this is just a game, it was my mistake for didn't notice this before, congratulations @Marimo_420

Dont mind losing to the GOAT.
Post automatically merged:

Walter White deserved this vitory.
Idk, felt like the way he won was dumb, shouldve been a coin toss. Not this counting of who had the most votes through the tourney cause WW wouldve had easier competition whereas Zuko had harder ones at times @Adam ๐ŸŽ

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
@Adam ๐ŸŽ are you going to keep doing more tournaments??
Nope

This was such a good theme for a tourney, so many picks to go for... yet we barely scraped 12 people for it. People don't wanna write a synopsis (which honestly takes 10 min to do so) and put some effort to make the tourney enjoyable.

I talked with Light about this, these tourneys are meant to be fun times, smth to pass time and potentially discover new series and stuff. Hosting OST and shit like is boring af IMO. Themes like this are way more enjoyable and actually spark a discussion amongst people

On top of it people can complain so much when their pick looses. I had my pick loose to some BS and i never complained, it is a simple tourney, no reason to get antsy.

Well if that is the case I won't take time out of my day to set this up, chase people only to have them submit barebones synopsis or not submit at all, complain and hold grudges

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
โ€Ž
Nope

This was such a good theme for a tourney, so many picks to go for... yet we barely scraped 12 people for it. People don't wanna write a synopsis (which honestly takes 10 min to do so) and put some effort to make the tourney enjoyable.

I talked with Light about this, these tourneys are meant to be fun times, smth to pass time and potentially discover new series and stuff. Hosting OST and shit like is boring af IMO. Themes like this are way more enjoyable and actually spark a discussion amongst people

On top of it people can complain so much when their pick looses. I had my pick loose to some BS and i never complained, it is a simple tourney, no reason to get antsy.

Well if that is the case I won't take time out of my day to set this up, chase people only to have them submit barebones synopsis or not submit at all, complain and hold grudges
thats ok bro, i will carry on your legacy.