Best Deuteragonist Tournament Finals

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Zoro wins

Griffith is an outright villain to me, not a deuteragonist.
A villain can be a deuteragonist as well. An antagonist is considered a deuteragonist if they are especially present in the story and play a major role.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah zori is great but Griffith is so well written
I simply couldn't vote Zoro
Yeah Griffith is amazing. I am still halfway through Berserk, but it's amazing. Zoro still edges it out for me, but I wouldn't blame anyone for choosing any of the 3 here.

If Zoro wins, Iโ€™ll lose all faith in the One Piece community...
For real
Post automatically merged:

Donโ€™t wanna see any bullshit ballot stuffing from the anti-Zoro crowd this time, yโ€™all know two things to be true - your efforts remain futile, and itโ€™s because Zoro has yet to meet the opponent he couldnโ€™t surpass :zosmug:
So you dont know the other two i take it papa jew ๐Ÿ‘€

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@All Griffith fans, change your vote to L so that Zoro wonโ€™t win
This would be against the rules. You are free to post about why Griffith or X should win, but not propagate for people to change their votes like this. I don't want to disqualify any entry in the finals, so I'll let it slide this time, however, don't repeat it please.

This would be against the rules. You are free to post about why Griffith or X should win, but not propagate for people to change their votes like this. I don't want to disqualify any entry in the finals, so I'll let it slide this time, however, don't repeat it please.
I thought people shouldnt tag others to vote, what he said is something others will think too no ?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I'm thinking about it... i was more interested in reding the lores & the voting part xD
Sure. If you want you can sign up.

Is there a new one?
Yeah, the mentor one.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/best-mentor-tournament-sign-up-thread.17689/

I thought people shouldnt tag others to vote, what he said is something others will think too no ?
Like I mentioned above, publicly propagating such a thing is against the rules, as was in the previous rounds as well. Of course if people think of that I cannot stop them from doing so, but let's not do it publicly, otherwise it would soon turn into a shitstorm.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Hmm, ill delete my post bro.
Sure no worries, as I said, I am not keen on disqualifying anyone in the finals, so as I said I'll let it slide this time, but let's not repeat it lol. Sign up for the mentor one tho.