Best Female Lead Tournament Round 2

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
What cemented Nobara as a top tier female character to me is this scene

In most series female MC would get blushy and all romantic. Meanwhile Nobara is full on - I got yo back - dead serious focused on the mission

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
What cemented Nobara as a top tier female character to me is this scene

In most series female MC would get blushy and all romantic. Meanwhile Nobara is full on - I got yo back - dead serious focused on the mission
Yeah Nobara is amazing. I think she has great chances of winning this tbh.

I love Nobara, but I feel like she just has too little screen time, especially, in comparison to the rest of the group. She also has the least amount of story importance. Yuji is the vessel for Sukuna, Megumiโ€™s powers and lore are given a lot of attention, and Gojou is Gojou. She's still great, but I just feel like she needs more.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I love Nobara, but I feel like she just has too little screen time, especially, in comparison to the rest of the group. She also has the least amount of story importance. Yuji is the vessel for Sukuna, Megumiโ€™s powers and lore are given a lot of attention, and Gojou is Gojou. She's still great, but I just feel like she needs more.
I think Nobara's story isn't over, and that she'll be back and isn't dead. Admittedly, with EOS coming around, I am not too sure what her role could be though.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
@mosyawe unless you vote for each fight in the poll I cannot count your vote.