Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
โ€Ž
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 10 FIGHTS, it is 5 Rounds.

FIRST FIGHT

GREEN ARROW VS DEATHSTROKE FROM ARROW

VS

SPIDER-MAN VS GREEN GOBLIN FROM SPIDER-MAN(2002)

SECOND FIGHT

ROCK LEE VS GAARA FROM NARUTO

VS

AZULA VS ZUKO FROM THE LAST AIRBENDER

THIRD FIGHT

ANAKIN VS OBI-WAN FROM STAR WARS( THE REVENGE OF THE SITH)

Anakin vs Obi Van - Revenge of the Sith

Imagine yourself finding a young boy in the middle of nowhere. He was born into slavery and poverty, would never achieve anything in his life. You come to find out the boy is destined for greatness, you bargain for his freedom and you granted it and he becomes your younger brother. Your mentor and you do your best to train him and guide him while forces of Evil hunt you. Your mentor dies and orders you to protect the boy. You do your best, years past, the boy grows into a young man. You see him reach heights you always wanted him to reach... but something isn't right, there is a darkness in the boy... you shake it away, thinking you will be able to fix it. Years pass and the boy, now a man succumbs to that darkness and it is your job to deal with it. You feel immense guilt, you should have seen it, you should have noticed it better and act on it, but now it is too late, only thing left is to kill the boy, your brother. You fight him but still holding on to that slither that the boy will come to his senses, but it is to no avail. Boy is too far gone... and you strike him down. Remorse and sorrow grasp you, you fall into darkness you will have to live on.

That is what Obi Van felt during his fight with Anakin.
And that is why it is the best fight in modern cinema.

PLAYERS:
- @Makima de Sade
- @Adam ๐ŸŽ
- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
- @Pot Goblin
- @Fujishiro
- @MUUGEN
- @Marimo_420
- @Kagu Nyan
- @Ekkologix
- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
- @Cross_Marian
- @Devilbat
- @Goodman Grey
- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
- @Longleg Larry
- @NikaInParis
- @Owl Ki
- @The White Crane
- @MonochromeYoru
- @GUI

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard
@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru ] @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO๐Ÿ… @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel

Have a good game.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry guys, the thread doesn't allow you to put more than 6 media, so I couldn't put them all.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

LMAOOOOOO OH GOD THE IRONY! MY ENTRY VS WHAT I WAS LITERALLY GOING TO SUBMIT TOO! BRUH!

Also here's you're filler so you can list again @GUI
You may still be able to post more media in that post BUT just as ordinary links only instead? That may help?
Otherwise this is a huge predicament damn...
@Makima de Sade we need your wisdom lmao.
Post automatically merged:

I'm also wishing I had thought of Harley in the jail cell fight scene from Birds of Prey now but ah well. I'm extremely happy with my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.