Best Fight Tournment Round 1 Bracket 1

Vote for your Favorites!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Due to the issues earlier, I not only redid the thread but also improved it. And of course, remember:
I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

- 1th Fight
Green Arrow vs Deathstroke From Arrow TV Show

VS
Spider-Man vs Green Goblin From Spider-Man(2002)

- 2th Fight
Rock Lee vs Gaara From Naruto Series

VS
Zuko vs Azula From The Last Airbender

- 3th Fight
• Anakin Skywalker vs Obi-Wan Kenobi From Star Wars Episode III

Imagine yourself finding a young boy in the middle of nowhere. He was born into slavery and poverty, would never achieve anything in his life. You come to find out the boy is destined for greatness, you bargain for his freedom and you granted it and he becomes your younger brother. Your mentor and you do your best to train him and guide him while forces of Evil hunt you. Your mentor dies and orders you to protect the boy. You do your best, years past, the boy grows into a young man. You see him reach heights you always wanted him to reach... but something isn't right, there is a darkness in the boy... you shake it away, thinking you will be able to fix it. Years pass and the boy, now a man succumbs to that darkness and it is your job to deal with it. You feel immense guilt, you should have seen it, you should have noticed it better and act on it, but now it is too late, only thing left is to kill the boy, your brother. You fight him but still holding on to that slither that the boy will come to his senses, but it is to no avail. Boy is too far gone... and you strike him down. Remorse and sorrow grasp you, you fall into darkness you will have to live on.

That is what Obi Van felt during his fight with Anakin.
And that is why it is the best fight in modern cinema
VS
Neo vs Agent Smith From Matrix

- 4th Fight
• The LandLady and The LandLord vs The Beast From Kung-Fu Hustle

VS
• The Bride vs The Crazy 88 From Kill Bill Vol 1

- 5th Fight
Huo Yuanjia vs Nakadura Shidõ From Jet Li's Fearless

VS
Wong Fei-Hung vs Low Houi Keng From The Drunken Master 2

• Participants:
1- @Makima de Sade
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Fujishiro
5- @Ekkologix
6- @Pot Goblin
7- @MUUGEN
8- @Marimo_420
9- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
10- @Kagu Nyan
11- @Devilbat
12- @Cross_Marian
13- @The White Crane
14- @NikaInParis
15- @Goodman Grey
16- @Longleg Larry
17- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
18- @Owl Ki
19- @MonochromeYoru
20- @GUI

• Just Tagging Users that actually vote
@Natalija @AL sama @TheAncientCenturion @Doggo @Chrono @TheKnightOfTheSea @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Mr. Reloaded @Sir Yasheen @matt245 @Usopp Haoshoku Haki
Have a nice game :)

G

Gorosei Informer

Is it okay if I vote in the morning? Going to sleep soon and don't really feel like watching all of these rn.
You should be fine I believe, the poll ends in 21 hours if I'm right? Well 21.5 or so ofc.
Post automatically merged:

This is another "cruel" contest too, the entries submitted already are such fantastic choices and very deserving winners already imo.

Looking forward to seeing what others come up though. I could have gone for Record of Ragnarok to think of it, especially as I've been obsessed/addicted it to it lately, how did I miss such an OBVIOUS opportunity, especially with THIS pfp?! LMFAO! @Makima de Sade

:joker::snoopy::crazwhat::parkcry::lawsigh::risiup::ihaha::saden::shame::hapnoel::risiup:
Post automatically merged:

Just to add too in regards to RoR, I really wanted to submit Tesla vs Beelzebub or Buddha vs Zerofuku from this, but my pfp would have been a dead giveaway who submitted that entry, especially the latter too ofc lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
The thing that I remember most about Azula vs Zuko was being miffed that it turned into Azula vs Katara. :lusalty:
Yea this is why i didn't vote for it. While original duel between the two was good it transitioned to Katara and it ended like so. Both Lee and Zuko lost but at least Lee lost without someone taking his W