Best Fight Tournment Round 1 Bracket 2

Vote for your Favorite!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

- 1th Fight
Kakashi vs Obito From Naruto Shippuden

The fight between Kakashi and Obito is an incredible one. Not only is it packed with emotion, seeing two former best friends, who even tried sacrificing their lives for one another, try to kill each other, but it is also choreographed brilliantly. Pure and epic taijutsu, a hand to hand ninja fight, which is what made us fall in love with the series in the first place. The switching between young and older versions of Obito and Kakashi fighting was a brilliant and extremely well executed idea. Furthermore, the fight is full of themes such as betrayal, regret and redemption. What's there not to like?
vs
Goku vs Vegeta From Dragon Ball

- 2th Fight
Saitama vs Boros From One Punch Man

VS
Arataka Reigen vs Ryo Shimazaki From Mob Psycho

- 3th Fight
Nanashi vs Lou-Kang From Sword Of The Stranger

vs
Spike Spiegel vs Vicious From Cowboy Bebop

- 4th Fight
Sparrow vs Turner vs Norrington From Pirates of The Caribbean Dead Man's Chest

vs
Ashoka Tano vs Darth Maul From Star Wars Clone Wars

- 5th Fight
Chingachgook vs Magua From The Last of the Mohicans (1992).

So for context, Magua is the antagonist of the movie and is a cunning war chief and dangerous warrior. In nearly every fight he is in, he either seeks to start the fight with the advantage (dude loves a good ambush) or quickly twists a disadvantage into an opportunity with one example being Magua missing his shot at Hawkeye but immediately using the smoke from his musket to cover his escape into the bush before Hawkeye can shoot back.
Magua also proves himself to be a deadly foe in a head on 1v1 fight, defeating Uncas (Chingachgook's son) handily in a duel by using his own tomahawk to block Uncas's tomahawk and counterattacking using the knife in his left hand. Uncas is completely unable to slip past Magua's unbreakable guard and is killed, with Chingachgook witnessing his son's final moments from a short distance away.
So Magua has been an absolutely untouchable menace throughout this film, defeating the British forces in battle, personally executing a British colonel by ripping his heart out and even becoming a hero killer after his fight with Uncas, one of the best fighters in the film. How is Chingachgook going to beat this cunning, underhanded and lethal opponent?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TN7HP41rCII&pp=ygURTWFndWEgcXVpY2sgZGVhdGg=
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UII2Q0XFP4E&pp=ygURTWFndWEgcXVpY2sgZGVhdGg=
First, Chingachgook raises his club to bait Magua into blocking his feint attack, rolls under the tomahawk swing, completely bypassing Magua's previously unbreakable guard and nails Magua in the back with spike of his gunstock war club, the painful shock of which causes Magua to drop his knife.

This one move instantly puts Magua up shit creek without a paddle. His defence is broken and he has to immediately counterattack or die. Pity for him that his next tomahawk swing is met with a war club to the elbow, the latter of which gives way to a sickening crunch, causing him to drop his tomahawk. :jay-yeah:

So Magua is down a right arm and both weapons. That one good arm could still grab a dropped weapon though so Chingachgook goes for that next cause he is having none of Magua's tomfoolery. A sideways club swing to stun Magua in place followed by an overhead swing that dislocates his left arm at the shoulder. Magua is completely screwed and he can only wait for Chingachgook to grant him a coup de grace at the latter's leisure which the old Mohican does so in the most painful manner possible via impalement through the gut. :jay-he:

Seeing Magua finally get his comeuppance in such a way was glorious, especially with fight choreography that made you feel the satisfying weight behind those club swings. :pepebusi:

Bonus reasons why I love this fight. :pepapoo:

One, Native Americans are cool. They just are, I don't make the rules, that's just how it is. :handsup:

Two, that magnificent gunstock war club. If you show me a cool, obscure weapon in a film and not only have that weapon present in said movie but actually have the protagonist wielding it then I am going to immediately be a sucker for those fight scenes. :akaman:
vs
Jen vs Shu Lien From Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

- Participants
1- @Makima de Sade
2- @Adam 🍎
3- @Shimotsuki Ghostly
4- @Pot Goblin
5- @Fujishiro
6- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
7- @Ekkologix
8- @Marimo_420
9- @Kagu Nyan
10- @MUUGEN
11- @Devilbat
12- @The White Crane
13- @NikaInParis
14- @Cross_Marian
15- @Goodman Grey
16- @Longleg Larry
17- @MonochromeYoru
18- @Owl Ki
19- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
20- @GUI

• Just Tagging Users that actually vote!!
@TheAncientCenturion @AL sama @Doggo @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @notAfanboy @mly90 @Nibel @TheKnightOfTheSea

Have a nice game ;)​

Last edited:
picked one of the worse fights if this make it to next round its for sheer bias haha

sword of the stranger has some of the best fight scenes and that one is a goated fight
It's not the worse, but I can see if it doesn't make it to the next round, tbh there's some pretty good competition in this round.
I'll watch sword of the stranger later, for now I'm just gonna watch these specific clips and vote (I would vote my own clip off the rip but that's really biased and I don't like it tbh).

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
It's not the worse, but I can see if it doesn't make it to the next round, tbh there's some pretty good competition in this round.
I'll watch sword of the stranger later, for now I'm just gonna watch these specific clips and vote (I would vote my own clip off the rip but that's really biased and I don't like it tbh).
Spike/Vicious in Ballad was good but Spike had better fights overall, Ballad simply displayed emotions and the "fight" overall was short and was more of an emotional/suspense grabber than wow this fight is good.

Spike/Vicious in Ballad was good but Spike had better fights overall, Ballad simply displayed emotions and the "fight" overall was short and was more of an emotional/suspense grabber than wow this fight is good.
Ballad was good, but I prefer their 2nd fight, tbh.
Much more emotion behind it as well, considering
Julia dying, Ed and Ein leaving beforehand, etc.
, really felt like it was their final stand and this was the ultimatum of the entire series.
But honestly I might be more biased towards stuff like this because CB is my favorite series besides One Piece, so I probably have a higher opinion of the fights than you.