Best Marvel Woman

Who do you think is the best Marvel woman? IMO it’s Rogue from the X-Men

She has one of the coolest and most dangerous powers. She is independent, can stand for herself; not some typical damsel in distress. She is the full package of beauty (Southern Belle) and brawl; although she’s not the cleverest, but she’s quite brilliant in using her power and outsmarting her enemy. She’s not too overpowered either, that she’s an Alpha Level Mutant (or potential Omega Level) at best.

From foe to friend, and one of the most important figures in X-Men; Rogue really shows her ability to be the leading figures in X-Men. I honestly want her power in Mr & Mrs X to be back, where she doesn’t need to do skin to skin contact to absorb memories, abilities, and life force of her enemy. She only needs to stay within vicinity for her power to activate.

Hopefully when X-Men finally enter the MCU, Disney / Marvel will finally do justice to her personality, importance and powers. Up until now I still hate how Fox terribly ruined Rogue.

just purely off looks for me lol (also Elizabeth Olsen is practically a goddess)
lol I thought because of the skillset. So you prefer MCU Scarlet Witch than comics Scarlet Witch?
Post automatically merged:

Jane Foster became Thor was one the it moments. I also like Valkyrie Jane Foster but Rogue is still number 1

I like old school Chris Claremont, Jim Lee Marvel best.

Chris Claremont was the best writer and I love how he wrote Rogue & Storm.

So my answer is Rogue and Storm.
You have amazing taste:cheers: both are my favorite too but Rogue is slightly more than Storm. IIRC there is no bad stories revolving Storm. She’s always been written as amazing character
Post automatically merged:

Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch period
MCU or comics?