Best Mentor Tournament FINALS

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vote for Gojo!

Break the cliche mentors barrier.

Read the synopsis in case you are still wondering if Gojo is a good pick or not.

FTR Might Guy only pays attention to 1 out of his 3 students.

Gojo dont pays attention to Nobara (or others students) like Yuji/Megumi

Btw Guy should win. He made Tenten jounin and Lee a Tier 3 fighter in Narutoverse (Neji was a genius anyway)

All I know about Gojo is from the anime so my vote is probably lacking a lot of context when it comes to him. In the anime he barely teaches them anything, he just gives some insight and thats it, he acts more like a supervisor than a teacher

Might guy is a great teacher....in theory. He pulled Rock lee from his depression and gave him hope ad taught him a lot of shit, but I cant recall hin really teaching anything to Tenten and Neji, he pretty much did the same shit Kakashi did with Sasuke, and in the end of Naruto Rock lee falls behind HARD and doesnt really accomplishes anything

Jiraya to me is the best of the three, he wasnt the best example in many aspects but he taught Naruto a lot of shit including his trademark attack, protected him multiple times, dedicated 7 years of his life(I belive thats how long the timeskip was) just to prepare him for the Akatsuki and was pivotal to Naruto becoming the man that he is, not to mention that his other apprentices were Konan, Yahiko and fucking Nagato and Minato, so Naruto wasnt just a curve ball, he actually is consistently a good master

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Guy will probalby win. I say I won't mind but he is not the best pick in my opinion.

He only paid attention to one of his students.

Gojo beats him in that aspect and he developed his students a lot.

For Guy Neji and TenTen never existed.

Majority of the people voting, do so per nostalgia or not knowing the series.

That's why I ask people to read synopsis for each pick each round.
If people were voting for mentors being good at mentoring their pupils, and not based on popularity, this final round would have been way different.
:P

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
If people were voting for mentors being good at mentoring their pupils, and not based on popularity, this final round would have been way different.
:P
Yeah.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
LMAO
To anyone who vote Jiraiya, did you forget he was killed by his own student? Or that his student's student become one of the main bad guys? Jirayia legacy full with failures LOL

I love Jiraya and Guy, I am a Naruto fanboy. Yet, Gojo has done so much for so many of his students in such a short amount of time that he deserves the No. 1 spot.

Like someone has already mentioned here that Gojo has everything, he is strong, kind to his students, and has a funny side. So, yeah, he takes the first spot.

Next time try to compare best anime gang and include Akatsuki in that last. I am declaring right now that my vote will go to Akatsuki. ๐ŸŽฏ