Best Mentor Tournament Round 1 Bracket 1

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shanks is not a mentor so I'll vote for William despite not knowing who William is.

Don't know much about Gojo or Emiya so I'll random generator that pair.

Voting for Genkai because she's an amazing mentor, not only did she turn Yusuke from fodder into someone strong enough to defeat Toguro, but she was even willing to go so far for her student that she got herself killed in order to make him stronger, not many mentors go that for their students. I also don't know who General Ouki is.

Iroh vs Kakashi, now that's a tough one. Going to vote for Iroh because Iroh was capable of bringing Zuko from the dark side while Kakashi failed to do the same for Sasuke. Sasuke willing to destroy the Leaf village is an L on Kakashi's mentoring skills.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Duke Hyou could work for a Kingdom mentor too tbh, but he def isn't as impactful as Lips-Sama.

William despite not knowing who William is.
He's from Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Part 1.

Voting for Genkai because she's an amazing mentor, not only did she turn Yusuke from fodder into someone strong enough to defeat Toguro, but she was even willing to go so far for her student that she got herself killed in order to make him stronger, not many mentors go that for their students
She sounds interesting, what manga is she from.

I also don't know who General Ouki is.

He's from Kingdom.

Iroh vs Kakashi, now that's a tough one. Going to vote for Iroh because Iroh was capable of bringing Zuko from the dark side while Kakashi failed to do the same for Sasuke. Sasuke willing to destroy the Leaf village is an L on Kakashi's mentoring skills.
Everything Part 2 Sasuke does kind of makes Kakashi seem like a shitty mentor tbh, wish we got more chapters focusing on Kakashi and Sasuke's relationship.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
I see some great characters that are extremely trash mentors.
Interesting...
:pepecafe:

Kakashi

Btw, it's funny seeing Obi-Wan in the deuteragonist tournament but not on the Mentor Tournament. Same thing with Morpheus.

Kagu Nyan

โœจโœจโœจHibernation mode on ๐ŸŽต โœจโœจโœจ
โ€Ž
If I had known there would be so many Naruto characters, I'd have chosen someone else :few:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Btw, it's funny seeing Obi-Wan in the deuteragonist tournament but not on the Mentor Tournament. Same thing with Morpheus.
Yeah I almost pick him up again because of laziness but it was a bit lame to have two times the same characters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
That last round tho.
:pepecafe:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Light D Lamperouge you gonna conduct any other tournament afterwards? :pepecafe:
Hmm, I've been thinking about it, but have no idea what lol. Might try something easy, with music, like we did before, but I am pretty sure we did everything except English covers lol.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž