Best Mentor Tournament Round 2

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Kakashi didnt visit Sakura 3 years during Time Skip and they lived IN SAME FUCKING CITY
This is why a lot of votings are fucking fraudulent and I'm pissed sometimes.

People vote off preference/nostalgia rather than actual thinking.

My pick will probably lose to some poorly written nostalgia shit even tho I argued my choice with good synopsis and shit.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Seth you only voted for 1 fight my man. Vote for the rest so I can count your vote.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
โ€Ž
You really don't like Gojo. Is there any reason for that?
Not really. He's not my favorite but i like him. I just don't think he's the best mentor in JJK.

I agree about best boy/best design/most charismatic one.
But that's just my opinion, maybe i read the manga in a wrong way lmao(and that's a good possibility:josad:)

Last edited:

Kagu Nyan

โœจโœจโœจHibernation mode on ๐ŸŽต โœจโœจโœจ
โ€Ž
And Harikarimarararasha for best female lead.

Which btw gave me an idea lmao. Next one could be best female lead. Hmm. Or best anti-hero. :wonderland:
You are telling me we never had a best female lead yet?? Letโ€™s have that next then!
Post automatically merged:

Emiya lost to Gojo. People should watch Fate Zero :few:
I watched Fate a long time ago. Forgot a lot of things except a couple of fights like saber vs lancer

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You are telling me we never had a best female lead yet?? Letโ€™s have that next then!
Yeah I am thinking about it now. We'll probably do that. I have some ideas and some people talked to me about other ideas, so I'll probably make a poll later and see. Though, I think female lead will be the next one, we had the rest lol.