Best One Piece Panel/Doublespread Tournment Sign Up

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Yes, a One Piece tourney :)

I'll accept around 32 players, if you want to join you just need to post in this thread the word "in".

The theme of this tourney is:
Best One Piece Panel/Doublespread

If you never played a tournment in WG forum, here are the RULES:

• Rules:
- YOU NEED TO SIGN UP IN THIS THREAD.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR PICK(SEND ME THE IMAGE)
- IF TWO PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME PICK, THE ONE WHO CHOOSED FIRST REMAINS WITH THE PICK WHILE THE OTHER HAS TO CHOOSE ANOTHER PICK.
- YOU CANNOT REVEAL YOUR CHOICE TO ANYONE BUT ME.
- IT CAN BE LITERALLY ANY PANEL FROM THE CHAPTER 1-1098.
- ONLY PANELS AND DOUBLESPREADS ARE ALLOWED, COVERS/VOLUME COVERS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- SYNOPSIS IS OPTIONAL, IF YOU HAVE PITY FOR MY SOUL THEN DON'T MAKE A SYNOPSIS, BUT IF YOU HATE ME THEN MAKE A SYNOPSIS :)
- YOU HAVE TO VOTE IN EVERY ROUND AND EVERY BRACKET.
- YOU CAN VOTE FOR YOUR PICK.

THE TOURNAMENT WILL START ON MONDAY EXPECTED TO FINISH ON FRIDAY-SATURDAY

PLAYERS:
1- @Etzel Andergast
2- @Bepo D. Bear
3- @straightforward
4- @NikaInParis
5- @Jackteo
6- @Boiroy
7- @Mr. Reloaded
8- @SakazOuki
9- @Goodman Grey
10- @Cross_Marian
11- @SmokedOut
12- @CoC: Color of Clowns
13- @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
14- @Gorosei Informer
15- @The White Crane
16- @Herrera95
17- @vihaan
18- @Devilbat
19- @U c 4 up da idly
20- @Gaimon The Pirate
21- @FreezyBreeze
22- @Elder Lee Hung
23- @AverageNamiEnjoyer
24- @Tejas
25- @Carrota Guco
26- @GUI-KHAN
27- @Infitima
28- @Cruxroux
TAGGING THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY FAMILIAR WITH TOURNEY:

@Gorosei Informer @NikaInParis @Devilbat @Adam 🍎 @Light D Lamperouge @SmokedOut @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Rhea @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cream filled donut7 @Pot Goblin @Marimo_420 @MUUGEN @Indigo @Mr. Reloaded @TheAncientCenturion @RayanOO @AL sama @Natalija @Doggo @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Sir Yasheen @Apollo @SakazOuki @Jaguark101 @Kagu Nyan @Bepo D. Bear @Goodman Grey @Owl Ki @Longleg Larry @Cross_Marian @Etzel Andergast @The White Crane @IceWitch @NAMELESS @Elder Lee Hung @NotTommy @MonochromeYoru @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Veku @FloriGlori @ZenZu @Tobra @uyuu

TAGGING ONE PIECE MANGA DISUSSION USERS THAT MAY BE INTERESSED:
@Uncle Van @Gol D. Roger @Jiihad @HA D CLOWN @ @Pringles @Bisoromi Bear @Paperchampion23 @Roronoa-sama @nik87 @Adamxero @DonWick @Embers Kaios @Julius @straightforward @Roo @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Sentinel @ConquistadoR @KonyaruIchi @MarineHQ @Salah WG @notAfanboy @Lor D. Coast @CoC: Color of Clowns @pg13 @Dark-Abel @Jailer @Cruxroux @soheilhazrat @Jackteo @Albino 👑 @centurion @BOCCHI @Reborn @BangOO🍅 @Kerkovian @Erkan12 @Hedfi @Toby D. Dog @Herrera95 @Andy @vikas @SDfear @centurion @Nekomamushi @MonsterKaido @Tejas @Extravlad @Jew D. Boy @djiayebee @matt245 @Moegara @Boiroy @Zolo

Let's join to the game.

Last edited:
Yes, a One Piece tourney :)

I'll accept around 32 players, if you want to join you just need to post in this thread the word "in".

The theme of this tourney is:
Best One Piece Panel/Doublespread

If you never played a tournment in WG forum, here are the RULES:

• Rules:
- YOU NEED TO SIGN UP IN THIS THREAD.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR PICK(SEND ME THE IMAGE)
- IF TWO PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME PICK, THE ONE WHO CHOOSED FIRST REMAINS WITH THE PICK WHILE THE OTHER HAS TO CHOOSE ANOTHER PICK.
- YOU CANNOT REVEAL YOUR CHOICE TO ANYONE BUT ME.
- IT CAN BE LITERALLY ANY PANEL FROM THE CHAPTER 1-1098.
- ONLY PANELS AND DOUBLESPREADS ARE ALLOWED, COVERS/VOLUME COVERS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- SYNOPSIS IS OPTIONAL, IF YOU HAVE PITY FOR MY SOUL THEN DON'T MAKE A SYNOPSIS, BUT IF YOU HATE ME THEN MAKE A SYNOPSIS :)
- YOU HAVE TO VOTE IN EVERY ROUND AND EVERY BRACKET.
- YOU CAN VOTE FOR YOUR PICK.

THE TOURNAMENT WILL START ON MONDAY EXPECTED TO FINISH ON FRIDAY-SATURDAY

PLAYERS:
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
+

TAGGING THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY FAMILIAR WITH TOURNEY:
@Gorosei Informer @NikaInParis @Devilbat @Adam 🍎 @Light D Lamperouge @SmokedOut @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Rhea @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cream filled donut7 @Pot Goblin @Marimo_420 @MUUGEN @Indigo @Mr. Reloaded @TheAncientCenturion @RayanOO @AL sama @Natalija @Doggo @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Sir Yasheen @Apollo @SakazOuki @Jaguark101 @Kagu Nyan @Bepo D. Bear @Goodman Grey @Owl Ki @Longleg Larry @Cross_Marian @Etzel Andergast @The White Crane @IceWitch @NAMELESS @Elder Lee Hung @NotTommy @MonochromeYoru @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Veku @FloriGlori @ZenZu @Tobra @uyuu

TAGGING ONE PIECE MANGA DISUSSION USERS THAT MAY BE INTERESSED:
@Uncle Van @Gol D. Roger @Jiihad @HA D CLOWN @ @Pringles @Bisoromi Bear @Paperchampion23 @Roronoa-sama @nik87 @Adamxero @DonWick @Embers Kaios @Julius @straightforward @Roo @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Sentinel @ConquistadoR @KonyaruIchi @MarineHQ @Salah WG @notAfanboy @Lor D. Coast @CoC: Color of Clowns @pg13 @Dark-Abel @Jailer @Cruxroux @soheilhazrat @Jackteo @Albino 👑 @centurion @BOCCHI @Reborn @BangOO🍅 @Kerkovian @Erkan12 @Hedfi @Toby D. Dog @Herrera95 @Andy @vikas @SDfear @centurion @Nekomamushi @MonsterKaido @Tejas @Extravlad @Jew D. Boy @djiayebee @matt245 @Moegara @Boiroy @Zolo

Let's join to the game.