Best OP Panel/Doublespread Tournment Bracket 1

Vote for your Favorite!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gorosei Informer

Yo good to see you too Ghostly. Hope you've been doing well.
I already informed the Gorosei about you missing my contests, there will be consequences.

:endthis::ultimoji:
:sanjismug::doffyou:

Seriously though, glad you're back man, we missed your company greatly and I was worried about you. I'm getting by, coping as we do ritually as OP fans too. It's great to see you back anyway! Thank you too, I appreciate it! I hope you're doing well as well man!

:hihihi::fujilaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I already informed the Gorosei about you missing my contests, there will be consequences.

:endthis::ultimoji:
:sanjismug::doffyou:
This gonna be me soon :josad:

I'll deffo join the next one. Hope you're gonna host it soon.

Seriously though, glad you're back man, we missed your company greatly and I was worried about you.
Thank you man. I missed yall too.

I'm getting by, coping as we do ritually as OP fans too. It's great to see you back anyway! Thank you too, I appreciate it! I hope you're doing well as well man!
Thanks. I hope everything goes well.

G

Gorosei Informer

This gonna be me soon :josad:

I'll deffo join the next one. Hope you're gonna host it soon.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

Light being destroyed by light too, the irony writes itself!

All good man, it would be awesome if you could join the next one indeed! As you might know, a certain few of us are hosting more, as GUI is doing atm too ofc and I got 1 more planned for December, a Christmas themed one, so you're welcome to join for that one if you want ofc!
I'll run it early to mid December-ish, so in 3-4 weeks? I might do it closer to Christmas Day but idk if we'll get enough players around then or not?

Hope you're able to join it anyway man, it would be awesome to have you onboard! There was that ironically unavoidable void without here for mine before! Just unfortunate timing but at least the contests went extremely well, better than I hoped/expected for and we had such great attitudes from everyone who was involved and absolutely stellar entries too, genuinely could not ask for better!

Honestly, actually hosting them really put it into perspective personally how much hard work goes into creating and running these and @NikaInParis said the same after hosting his before too, so it just makes it all the more invaluable what you do for us and how natural and easy you make it look too! @GUI-KHAN is doing a spectacular job with this one so far too, as he has done before too! Can't wait for @Devilbat 's turn too!

Thank you man. I missed yall too.

:pepeshy::amazing::pepemwai::sweat:

Thanks. I hope everything goes well.
Aye thank you man! I think as long as I can try to maintain a positive outlook somehow, everything will work out somehow in their own ways, thats what I used to think and believe too and it seemed to work at some point, so lets hope! (And cope lol)

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

Light being destroyed by light too, the irony writes itself!
:suresure:
All good man, it would be awesome if you could join the next one indeed! As you might know, a certain few of us are hosting more, as GUI is doing atm too ofc and I got 1 more planned for December, a Christmas themed one, so you're welcome to join for that one if you want ofc!
I'll run it early to mid December-ish, so in 3-4 weeks? I might do it closer to Christmas Day but idk if we'll get enough players around then or not?

Hope you're able to join it anyway man, it would be awesome to have you onboard! There was that ironically unavoidable void without here for mine before! Just unfortunate timing but at least the contests went extremely well, better than I hoped/expected for and we had such great attitudes from everyone who was involved and absolutely stellar entries too, genuinely could not ask for better!

Honestly, actually hosting them really put it into perspective personally how much hard work goes into creating and running these and @NikaInParis said the same after hosting his before too, so it just makes it all the more invaluable what you do for us and how natural and easy you make it look too! @GUI-KHAN is doing a spectacular job with this one so far too, as he has done before too! Can't wait for @Devilbat 's turn too!
Yeah I'll deffo join all of them lol. Got the urge for some fun tourneys ngl. Looking forward to them.

:blush:

Aye thank you man! I think as long as I can try to maintain a positive outlook somehow, everything will work out somehow in their own ways, thats what I used to think and believe too and it seemed to work at some point, so lets hope! (And cope lol)
Just keep at it and it should. Good luck.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I'll deffo join all of them lol. Got the urge for some fun tourneys ngl. Looking forward to them.
Awesome man, I'm glad to hear it! Its gonna be even much better with you back!

I've wanted to do more tourneys but I thought people will get sick of them, especially the tag spamming too lol.

Just keep at it and it should. Good luck.
Aye thank you!

:endthis::myman:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Awesome man, I'm glad to hear it! Its gonna be even much better with you back!

I've wanted to do more tourneys but I thought people will get sick of them, especially the tag spamming too lol.
Thanks man.

As someone who has prolly spammed more tags on here than everyone else combined, I say, it don't matter.

Ofc I am joking a bit, but don't think people will get tired of it. I hope so at least.

:endthis: