Best Original Romantic OST Tourney - Round 2B

Please vote once per fight. You have 2 votes to use. Voting for yourself is fine too. Edit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT/MATCHUP, A SINGLE VOTE FOR EACH ONE.

YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRIES.
Given one fight ended in a draw last round, I decided to put entries through but they will face DIFFERENT opponents this time, as I am using randomisation to setup these fights and thus will ensure they will face different opponents this time, to try to make things "fairer".

I also brought back some losing entries to help compensate with this and to give them a 2nd chance, I am randomising who everyone faces.

Fight 1 - Storybook Love from The Princess Bride

Fight 1 - WorldEnd OST - Ever Be My Love

Fight 2 - For the Love Of A Princess

Fight 2 - Step Up - Samantha Jade

Players
1. @Kizaruber Eats
2. @Jaguark101
3. @Poorsalino Cooker
4. @Mashiro Blue
5. @Owl Ki
6. @The White Crane
7. @Light D Lamperouge
8. @IceWitch
9. @Udell
10. @Devilbat
11. @Boiroy
12. @GrandmasterChef Zonji

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kizaruber Eats @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal [ @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard @DKI @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @Meeyori @Emmazrine

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru ] @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @Devilbat @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Indigo @matt245 @Poorsalino Cooker @Warback @Bepo D. Bear

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @ConquistadoR @Zoro CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @NAMELESS @Lhulu @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel @Mashiro Blue

THIS IS THE 1ST BRACKET OF ROUND 1, THE 2ND BRACKET WITH THE OTHER 3 ENTRIES/HALF OF THEM WILL BE POSTED NEXT!

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR SIGNING UP, PLAYING, SENDING YOUR ENTRIES AND TO WHOEVER VOTES TOO! MAY THE BEST ENTRY WIN!
Post automatically merged:

Since there are 5 entries that will win from this round, I will bring back 1 more losing entry randomly for Round 3.

If I get anymore draws, I will just pick which of the 2nd entries has had more votes from both round and bring that entry through and I'll do some 3 way fights as well if needed.

Somehow this is getting more complicated than it needs to be despite having a lot less players than it was meant to lmao.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

The polls say I already voted on each unless I missed one.
Its strange in this bracket or whatever, it only says you've voted for Fight 2, idk if its an issue with the site/poll possibly?:

There's no vote from you in Fight 1, only a vote from you in Fight 2. Which entry were you voting for in fight 1? The Princess Bride one or WorldEnd OST one? Even if it won't show your vote for some reason, I can still count it regardless?

For Bracket 1A too, I dont see a vote from you for Fights 2 and 3. Could you tell me what you would vote for in these fights too? So either Parasyte or Magnet for Fight 2 and then either Pandora Hearts or Tunnel To Summer for Fight 3?

It's no worries anyway, its just a single vote for a few fights here, I'm not gonna raise hell over it ofc.

I've had so many problems with these polls, so I can understand too, they are the bane of my existence lmao.

Its strange in this bracket or whatever, it only says you've voted for Fight 2, idk if its an issue with the site/poll possibly?:

There's no vote from you in Fight 1, only a vote from you in Fight 2. Which entry were you voting for in fight 1? The Princess Bride one or WorldEnd OST one? Even if it won't show your vote for some reason, I can still count it regardless?

For Bracket 1A too, I dont see a vote from you for Fights 2 and 3. Could you tell me what you would vote for in these fights too? So either Parasyte or Magnet for Fight 2 and then either Pandora Hearts or Tunnel To Summer for Fight 3?

It's no worries anyway, its just a single vote for a few fights here, I'm not gonna raise hell over it ofc.

I've had so many problems with these polls, so I can understand too, they are the bane of my existence lmao.
My votes were only for Princess Bride's Storybook Love Brave Heart's For the Love of a Princess and Ranma to Akane no Ballad.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

My votes were only for Princess Bride's Storybook Love and Ranma to Akane no Ballad.
Gotcha, can you pick one between Pandora hearts and tunnel to summer and also between parasyte and magnet please?

I know it's annoying but I'm trying to keep it all consistent and fair as possible.

We need to vote in all fights, for each one. There are 3 to vote for in bracket 2a and 2 to vote for in 2b.

Thanks for the other 2 though, I'll note your votes down for those too.

Wait never mind I'm getting confused too lmao. I'll sort this out later when I'm less tired and stressed lol.

I'll just make round 3 later on, don't worry about it. I just wanna get this contest completed so I'll carry it on ASAP.

Gotcha, can you pick one between Pandora hearts and tunnel to summer and also between parasyte and magnet please?

I know it's annoying but I'm trying to keep it all consistent and fair as possible.

We need to vote in all fights, for each one. There are 3 to vote for in bracket 2a and 2 to vote for in 2b.

Thanks for the other 2 though, I'll note your votes down for those too.

Wait never mind I'm getting confused too lmao. I'll sort this out later when I'm less tired and stressed lol.

I'll just make round 3 later on, don't worry about it. I just wanna get this contest completed so I'll carry it on ASAP.
Crap, I meant Braveheart's for the Love of a Princess before on my previous post. I just woke up so I'm still a bit drowzy.

Anyway, I pick Pandora Hearts and Magnet.

Kizaruber Eats

Crap, I meant Braveheart's for the Love of a Princess before on my previous post. I just woke up so I'm still a bit drowzy.

Anyway, I pick Pandora Hearts and Magnet.
Np all good, dw about it. I'll figure this out somehow thanks anyway. I'm pretty tired atm, I'm in a very bad way healthwise atm and I've had major sleep issues lately so I can understand especially.

Thanks for your responses anyway.