Best OST/THEME SONG Round 2 Bracket 2

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What yall see in Gurren OST? Maybe I need a breakdown, sounds like a corny a rap song to me. I just can't with that OST, sounds horrible to me and i'm usually with the minority lol.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What yall see in Gurren OST? Maybe I need a breakdown, sounds like a corny a rap song to me. I just can't with that OST, sounds horrible to me and i'm usually with the minority lol.
I'm not big on rap myself, I think that's the worst part about it.

But even then it's not that bad, it's iconic. I think it's great.

Also you should watch TTGL

Post automatically merged:

""Libera me from Hell" consists of two very distinct music pieces: Opera and rap. Opera is a very somber and traditionally tragic genre, with themes usually centered around inevitability of fate and human mortality. Opera is supposed to make you experience catharsis and accept whatever painful truth it is trying to convey Rap is different. Very different . It's fundamentaly a rebellious genre, very energetic and defiant of traditions and norms. One of the main themes explored in rap is willpower and how it can overcome pretty much any obstacle that can possibly rise in your way. "Libera me from Hell" takes this genres and makes them fight to the death. Throughout the whole song rap - symbol of human will, determination and the power of the spiral - struggles against Opera - symbol of fate, depression, stagnation and anti-spiral. At times rap is almost completely drowned by the Opera, only for it to gloriously re-emerge and silence it's opponent. "

-one of the top comments

both bleach OSTs that are here kinda sound similar and that's rubbing me the wrong way even if they're good

on the other hand I love gurren lagann and the OST is good
I like this one but I voted against the other because the other OST was better but bleach will win. Mostly due to bias but in this case Bleach is the clear winner imo. I just don't like that gunner OST, it sounds terrible to me even with Mango's great breakdown.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I like this one but I voted against the other because the other OST was better but bleach will win. Mostly due to bias but in this case Bleach is the clear winner imo. I just don't like that gunner OST, it sounds terrible to me even with Mango's great breakdown.
I get it though, sometimes you just don't like a song, and that's fine lmao.

Buuuuuut~~~

AL sama

Red Haired
if you don't like it then you just don't like it

nothing wrong with it tbh

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Retagging again because some have informed me they have not received the tag. Apologies.
@Tris @Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Owl Ki @MangoSenpai @solis @Titty Croissant @TheAncientCenturion @Tobi @BleakAsh @Lindltaylor @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Dragomir @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Steven @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @Inflamed Haki @imacub @Lone Laguna Espada @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @BangMi @SinOfGreed @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Nana @Silver @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Zoro D Goat @Melontonin @Horo Horo Musume @Gari @Constantine @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @Wris @Zem @Thururuzao @ConquistadoR @QueenEmilia @Fruitji @Bango🍅 @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Yasheen @Zara @Zemmi @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Enryu @Photon [[/USER] @SmokedOut @Thururuzao @Wanji CUCKSMOKE @Kagura @h_zorothegoat @Cuistot @Adam 🍎 @The Unworthy @Aknolagon @Zenos7 @Bakazuki Bakainu @JoSeungHun7335 @Kawaii @Sasparan @Queek Hea D Taker @Wonderful World @Fugikage Zoro @AoFuji @Dragoban @Haoku @Blackruler @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Kawaii @Kagura Za Warudo @Dr_Professor83 @Ghostly Reflections @Worst @Yae @Fujishiro @Don DaSlayer @Den_Den_Mushi @MonsterKaido @Liquidhate @matt245 @Thururuzao @Zara @Black_Leg_Wanji @PizzaBread @Rhea Calliope @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagurashii @Yelan @Fujishiro @Pot Goblin @Rottkins @Ghostly Reflections @Seth @Law @MonsterKaido @Sasparan @Worst @BornInAbyss @Nibel @PrinceKun @kumae @Roo @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @Rej @Underworld Broker @SmoothieWDupeRuchana