Best OST/THEME SONG Tournament Finals

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Congrats @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

But let's be honest, only way you won is cause anime forum weebs too self conscious to vote for CHAD pillar men.

Y'all know y'all never gonna be this jacked and fabulous

You did well Akai2.

I shall never forget you and your run in the tournament for as long as I host.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Thank you for hosting, @Light D Lamperouge and thanks for everyone participating, it was a cool one!
Gratz to the winners, you did well!

Btw, @Light D Lamperouge , @NikaInParis planned to do another round of Worst vision closer to Xmas! I was also planning to run a tourney in the beginning - mid December, but I will have to postpone, I'm moving flats on Dec 1 and I won't have the proper internet connection till Dec 15 :(

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Thank you for hosting, @Light D Lamperouge and thanks for everyone participating, it was a cool one!
Thanks for playing man.

Btw, @Light D Lamperouge , @NikaInParis planned to do another round of Worst vision closer to Xmas! I was also planning to run a tourney in the beginning - mid December, but I will have to postpone, I'm moving flats on Dec 1 and I won't have the proper internet connection till Dec 15 :(
Good luck with the moving. If @NikaInParis plans to do it a bit later, then I can feel the gap inbetween with the art one.

When Light puts your submission against LOTR

:josad: