Best SAD OST Semifinals

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Made in Abyss OST has been disqualified due to cheating. @BornInAbyss I dislike doing this but I made it clear that I will not tolerate any cheating. The two dupes' votes will not count. Your vote will not count as well. Bleach advances to the finals.

And the results in this round due to the aforementioned thing are:

EDIT: Updated results
F1 - 16 : 15

F2 - Irrelevant because of the disqualification, Bleach is the winner.

F3 - 14 : 17

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Made in Abyss OST has been disqualified due to cheating. @BornInAbyss I dislike doing this but it made it clear I will not tolerate any cheating. The two dupes' votes will not count. Bleach advances to the finals.

And the results in this round due to the aforementioned thing are:

F1 - 15 : 12

F2 - Irrelevant because of the disqualification, Bleach is the winner.

F3 - 13 : 14
is it borninabyss doing tho? can u confirm?
might not be him doing it

Damn, I thought I could get away with this. But see it on the bright sight, I can troll ppl now and they will never know who it is. Muahahahaha

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Toradora all day all night.

It just hits in the feels. I don't even going to listen to it to not make me sad again lol

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Damn, I thought I could get away with this. But see it on the bright sight, I can troll ppl now and they will never know who it is. Muahahahaha
Lol my guy. It was just for fun. No need to create dupes for it. But I am glad you took it nicely. I'll have to subtract your vote and the dupes' votes tho. And of course place you last.