Best SAD OST Tournament Round 3

WHO WINS EACH FIGHT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gorosei Informer

It's pretty, but we had to sing it in 6th grade at school and it kind of ruined it forever for me. Can't hear it without seeing my old crazy music teacher. :usoprice:
Damn that sucks, I had an asshole music teacher in primary school, like when I was 7 or 8 so I can kinda relate lol. Thats a shame they ruined the song for you though.

:josad::neesama:

G

Gorosei Informer

She was one of those teachers who's either screaming or crying every day. Good taste in music, though :laughmoji:
All of the entries in this round are good choices tbh
Good god that sounds chaotic and intense lol. I've had difficult, tempermental teachers but nothing ever that extreme, damn!

Heh, I guess that's expected with a music teacher to be fair. My art teachers were completely miserable assholes but they could really draw and paint well and yet didn't even seem to enjoy their own work nor anybody else's either lol.

Aye they are very good choices indeed!

I DIDN’T REALIZE IT BEFORE

I JUST REALIZED THE REASON WHY SCARBOROUGH FAIR IS SO FAMILIAR

IT’S A SONG THAT I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SINCE 2015

I used to play this song on an app called Magic Piano by Smule, but I forgot the name after a while! It was one of the songs!! I’ve finally found it!!! :finally::finally::finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

I DIDN’T REALIZE IT BEFORE

I JUST REALIZED THE REASON WHY SCARBOROUGH FAIR IS SO FAMILIAR

IT’S A SONG THAT I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SINCE 2015

I used to play this song on an app called Magic Piano by Smule, but I forgot the name after a while! It was one of the songs!! I’ve finally found it!!! :finally::finally::finally:

Lmao damn, what a coincidence! Thats pretty cool though haha.

I FINALLY found out the name of a song I've been desperate to know the name of for 14 years now, only way I found out was via an addon that detects the music in Youtube videos and tells you what it is! I spent a fuckton of hours in the past googling desperately and even trying to contact the channel owners and such trying to get answers, all in vain until recently finally lol.

Also found out after around the same amount of time if not longer, that the metallic/brassy sort of sound maybe you hear a lot in anime/Japanese music as well as maybe pop songs and such is called "Orchestra Hit" or even "Orch5" on a synthesizer. I went through HELL trying to find that out and vainly trying to figure out what it was for over half my freaking lifetime now lmfao.

I even encountered in this music creating themed beatemup/fighting game on the DS where you fight using music, as in creating "musical combos", as in fighting combos with musical notes and thus creating a harmony of creating a music and combo of fighting moves lol. It was called Draglade and that sound was so promiment in that game but I never thought of relying on that game to try to figure out what that sound was somehow LMAO!

Some examples of songs with that Orchestra Hit sound in:

(2:24 or so)

(I tried to think of the other ones but I always find them when I'm not looking for them and never find them when I need to do lmao)

:kailaugh::lawsigh::ronalugh::jay-he::kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

By now I've heard 5 versions of Scarborough Fair and the anime version is stll my fav
Goated taste

:myman::datas:

Last edited by a moderator:

Emil

Certified Memelord
IMPORTANT: I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT. ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

In this round in this thread we will have 6 OSTS, which means 3 fights.

FIRST FIGHT

Pandora Hearts OST - Parting Song

VS

Hyouka OST - Library Mystery Section

SECOND FIGHT

Bleach OST 1 - Track 10 - Will Of The Heart

VS

SukaSuka OST - Scarborough Fair

THIRD FIGHT

Fairy Tail - Tsuioku Mezameru Tamashii Ost

VS

Inuyasha - Futari No Kimochi

YOU HAVE 3 VOTES. PLEASE VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @MangoSenpai i @Lindltaylor @KiriNigiri @Guan Yu @Dark Admiral @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Fujishiro @Udell @Rivaille @Kiwipom @Horo Horo Musume @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @KINGKONGGUN15 @Light D Lamperouge @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime ] @Kiwipom @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @SHIHI @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR @Seth @Ekkologix @Zara @Vonal ] @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Queek Hea D Taker @Fugikage Zoro @Fujishiro @MonsterKaido @Liquidhate @matt245 @Zara @Black_Leg_Wanji @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Kagurashii @Yelan @Fujishiro @Rottkins @Seth @Law @MonsterKaido @Sasparan @BornInAbyss @Nibel @Cross_Marian @Rej @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@wordy @Peppercore @Tobra @Kurozumi Seven7
1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @Yelan
3. @Cross_Marian
4. @Meeyori
5. @Rottkins
6. @Adam 🍎
7. @OnePiss

9. @RayanOO

13. @Doggo
14. @Fujishiro
15. @Rej