Best thing that happened this year

S

Shuyaku

Seriously x)) I personally loved this year even if globally it was a bad year.
I felt the same about 2016. It's not some celebrity deaths that will put me in a deep state of depression, or a president being elected in a country i'm not from that's gonna have me lose sleep.

2020 is different though, COVID has impacted nearly everyone and i can understand the complaints, even though i hate ths whole bullshit of blaming your shortcomings on a bad year.

I got to go home thanks to the pandemic after for the most part being stuck in college (for my first 3 years of university I had classes in the Fall and Spring season but because of how the curriculum worked, I was forced to take classes during the Summer season; The bad thing about this is that the period between the Spring to Summer semester/Summer to Fall Semester is only 1 day, which meant that I would only have time to move my stuff from the dorms to home and vice versa - i.e I only got to be home maybe 3-4 days at best for the past 3 years)

Um let's see here. The only thing I can think of besides my birthday present this year being (Celebrity Asian Girl Photobooks)
My twin brother's wife and him have a baby girl now.

Her name is Summer Violet Hutchings and she is a blessing, in a lot of ways, but the main one is. We don't have many girls in our family. Besides, one cousin and a half sister. So this bub is very fortunate in a dark and miserable year.

The best thing that happened to me in 2020 was that I discovered a new hobby. My hobby is a motion design and I want to make it my profession. I have been interested in this field for a long time, but only now I have decided to seriously consider this option. To do this, I need to complete many courses that are not cheap. I hope that https://mr.bet/at will help me with money, as always. An interesting hobby is always an expensive pleasure, so I need to look for alternative ways to get money.