Best Villain Character Design || Round 1 || Bracket 1

VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMPORTANT: VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT! IN THIS ROUND WE HAVE 4 FIGHTS, SO YOU HAVE 4 VOTES!

I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.
ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRY.

FIGHT 1: Poison Ivy (DC) VS Kafka (Honkai: Star Rail)

The Video :

FIGHT 2: Tyki Mikk (D.Gray Man) VS Sephiroth (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Smash Bros, etc.)

FIGHT 3: Lucifer Morningstar (DC) VS Takasugi Shinsuke (Gintama)

FIGHT 4: Red Death (DC) vs Ragyō Kiryūin (Kill la Kill)

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam 🍎 @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru ] @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO🍅 @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel @Sebastian Michaelis

Let me know if tags worked.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm, the pics got a little broken - let me go for a fix, somehow you cannot expand all quotes :(
Sorry, it's my first tourney and I'm still learning :few:

@Devilbat don't add Pics in quotes. Open a spoiler and then add them directly.
I'll try to do a better job with the second bracket :) I've been using quotes to overcome the limit in posting media, hopefully, it will work! I'm still a noob with being a host :(

Anyways, amazing choices, all of them, and I'm so happy to have such a diverse range of villain designs! Good luck to everyone in the competition, you did so well!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'll try to do a better job with the second bracket :) I've been using quotes to overcome the limit in posting media, hopefully, it will work! I'm still a noob with being a host :(

Anyways, amazing choices, all of them, and I'm so happy to have such a diverse range of villain designs! Good luck to everyone in the competition, you did so well!
No worries just tryna help. Looking good. Wasn't the limit 40? Or was that only for VIPS lol?

Good luck with hosting, bro
It can get overwhelming at times, but it gets more fun as the brackets and rounds go on. At least now you'll also learn to appreciate @Sebastian Michaelis tournaments like I did after my first tournament lol

G

Gorosei Informer

You're doing great man dw. I was talking with my @NikaInParis about hosting these and the trials and tribulations of it.
I've wanted to host some myself on some ideas I'm desperate to see done for contests but I think I would find it too confusing/complex/overwhelming etc to run (I'm slow /simple minded/dumb).

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう

Pretty sure that cap is for media like videos and not photos.

You're doing great man dw. I was talking with my @NikaInParis about hosting these and the trials and tribulations of it.
I've wanted to host some myself on some ideas I'm desperate to see done for contests but I think I would find it too confusing/complex/overwhelming etc to run (I'm slow /simple minded/dumb).
ahahaha, I can feel your pain! yeah, it's more complex than it seems, but it's fun!

Good luck with hosting, bro
It can get overwhelming at times, but it gets more fun as the brackets and rounds go on. At least now you'll also learn to appreciate @Sebastian Michaelis tournaments like I did after my first tournament lol
ty, mate! yep, it does make me appreciate all the tournaments a lot more - your Worstvision, @Sebastian Michaelis visual feasts, @Adam 🍎 character and ability battles!

My man is it possible to just put the pics under one spoiler tag? I'm playing spoilerception here lmao.
I'm trying to limit that in the second bracket, sorry, 6 pics per post surely isn't enough, so play around with the quotes.

G

Gorosei Informer

I would be the first to sign up for it:endthis:
Aye tyvm man, when @Devilbat's and @Rhea's contests are over and assuming no other contests are happening, I'll try to prepare one for us at least to see if I can do it too or not.
I never got round to running that What The Dub game either on here nor my youtube channel as too much unavoidable, life changing shit happened so it would great to do this at least instead.

I'll chat with our homie @Sebastian Michaelis for detailed advice on running these and such.