Best Villain Character Design || Round 1 || Bracket 2

USE YOUR 4 VOTES

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMPORTANT: VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT! IN THIS ROUND WE HAVE 4 FIGHTS, SO YOU HAVE 4 VOTES!

I WILL NOT COUNT VOTES FROM THOSE WHO DO NOT VOTE FOR EACH FIGHT.
ALSO IF I SEE OR NOTICE SOME SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY THAT ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.

YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOUR OWN ENTRY.

FIGHT 1: Kira Yoshikage (JoJo's Bizzare Adventure) VS Gaku (Sakamoto Days)

FIGHT 2: Bondrewd (Made in Abyss) VS Lolth the Spider Queen (Dungeons & Dragons, Magic the Gathering, etc.)

FIGHT 3: Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter) VS Venom (Marvel)

FIGHT 4: Failsafe (Batman) VS Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter)

@Natalija @RayanOO @Marimo_420 @Lindltaylor @Dark Admiral @Jew D. Boy @Oblivion @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jaguark101 @Luffy is the mc @imacub @mly90 @Koinboin @SHIHI @Kromage911 @hedera__helix @Reborn @Missy @AL sama @I'mTired @Gol D. Roger @Udell @Rivaille @NotTommy @Usopp Haoshoku Haki @Veku @Gari @Bounty @TheKnightOfTheSea @Gari @Doggo @Haoshoku @hime @Nana @SmokedOut @ConquistadoR ] @Seth @Ekkologix @SDfear @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Zara @Vonal @Chrono @Peroroncino @Photon @SmokedOut @h_zorothegoat @Adam ๐ŸŽ @Sasparan @Black_Leg_Wanji @Inzziuma @Dr_Professor83 @Worst @Liquidhate @matt245 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Cross_Marian @MonochromeYoru @park_min young @ZoroMazino @Kagu Nyan @Admiral Maynard

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Kucing Pencuri @Don DaSlayer @Yoru ] @Oblivion @Shisui @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @Kromage911 @Jorden625 @Akai2 @MUUGEN @Pantheos @Juliet @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @NAMELESS @ZoroMazino @Tobra @BangOO๐Ÿ… @Gladwing0 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @zenox @Indigo @matt245

@FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Marimo_420 @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @Gladwing0 @Alpha @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @NikaInParis @BangOO๐Ÿ… @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion @Cross_Marian @Indigo @Pantheos @Nibel @Toby D. Dog @Devilbat @Pot Goblin @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Yuelyn @Devilbat @The White Crane @Longleg Larry @ZenZu @Nibel @Sebastian Michaelis

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Devilbat one of the Hisoka pics and one of the Umbridge pics doesn't show up. It's most likely because a mod or VIP sent it to you as an attachment directly and not through a link like imgur. Imo you should upload all the pics on imgur and then post them.

@Devilbat one of the Hisoka pics and one of the Umbridge pics doesn't show up. It's most likely because a mod or VIP sent it to you as an attachment directly and not through a link like imgur. Imo you should upload all the pics on imgur and then post them.
thank you so much for sharing the tournament hosting wisdom! I will add the pictures and probably give a break before posting the 3rd bracket (thereโ€™s only 1 left)

G

Gorosei Informer

Can't believe Bondrewd is losing
:josad:

It's one of Batman's most recent enemies. A robot designed to be able to defeat Batman, Superman and every other hero that batman created in case of an emergency, but that got out of control. Or something like that.
Ooooooh interesting! Like Batman's contingency plan against the justice league and himself too even but in robot and thus physical form? That sounds like a dope idea!
Kinda makes me think of the Sentinels from X-Men too.

There is no scenario where Gaku should beat Kira Yoshikage in character design. I love Gaku, he's probably one of my favorites in Sakamoto Days, but he doesn't come close to Kira in terms of character design.

There is no scenario where Gaku should beat Kira Yoshikage in character design. I love Gaku, he's probably one of my favorites in Sakamoto Days, but he doesn't come close to Kira in terms of character design.
Why?
They're both simplistic in nature.
The only thing putting Kira above is the fact that Jojo's is more popular and thus more people know about his character. Design wise he's as ordinary as they come