Best Villain Character Design || Round 1 || Bracket 3

4 FIGHTS = 4 VOTES

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly, Zod having more than 1 image is what made me content with my vote.

You should have added more images, I don't know who Andrei even is but the design is great, maybe a couple more angles would have done it.
I thought it was 1 image only otherwise I would have. I thought that picture alone communicated enough about his design too but clearly not I guess?
I almost submitted a video of him ingame, he's a very interesting, well-spoken and important character too.

I thought it was 1 image only otherwise I would have. I thought that picture alone communicated enough about his design too but clearly not I guess?
I almost submitted a video of him ingame, he's a very interesting, well-spoken and important character too.
No, I mentioned up to 3 pics and/or a video in the sign-up thread, so you could've submitted more. Anyways, go vote in the 2nd round!

G

Gorosei Informer

No, I mentioned up to 3 pics and/or a video in the sign-up thread, so you could've submitted more. Anyways, go vote in the 2nd round!
I didn't see that all wtf. I even wanted to submit a video. Oh well. I'm unrivaled in getting and doing things wrong. Idk how I misread it all, I see it now.

Already voted too, thanks.

I didn't see that all wtf. I even wanted to submit a video. Oh well. I'm unrivaled in getting and doing things wrong. Idk how I misread it all, I see it now.

Already voted too, thanks.
It was right there! Send the video here, now I'm interested in seeing it.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS:

- NO ONE PIECE VILLAINS. We have a whole forum dedicated to the series, let’s give others some love!

- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME UP TO 3 PICTURES OR 1 VIDEO WITH THE VILLAIN OF YOUR CHOICE. KEEP IN MIND THAT IT IS A DESIGN COMPETITION AND NOT A CHARACTER COMPETITION.

- YOU MAY SEND ANY VILLAIN - MANGA, MOVIE, BOOK, TV SERIES, VIDEO GAMES, ETC. AS LONG AS IT IS AN OFFICIAL CANON DESIGN AND NOT A FAN WORK.

- YOU WILL NEED TO JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE THE CHARACTER IS FROM. NO SYNOPSIS.

G

Gorosei Informer

It was right there! Send the video here, now I'm interested in seeing it.
Stop rubbing it in man!

:risitameh::risitexcla::shame:

Here's the video anyway, it's just his dialogue from the game:

There's this stuff from the biggest mod so far in terms of new content especially:

It's spoilers for the end of the game but they throw in a BADASS new ending where he ties the overarching/final villain to the top of his own skyscraper and let's him being smote/smitten/smited/whatever by the sunrise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop rubbing it in man!

:risitameh::risitexcla::shame:

Here's the video anyway, it's just his dialogue from the game:

There's this stuff from the biggest mod so far in terms of new content especially:

It's spoilers for the end of the game but they throw in a BADASS new ending where he ties the overarching/final villain to the top of his own skyscraper and let's him being smote/smitten/smited/whatever by the sunrise.
The sexond vid is rad!