Best Waifu Tournament Signup Thread

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž

I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS
- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF A FEMALE CHARACTER FROM AN ANIME/MANGA/GAME.

- THIS WILL START IN A FEW DAYS. THE REASON FOR THAT IS THAT I WILL ASK YOU TO WRITE A LITTLE SYNOPSIS FOR YOUR CHARACTER, EXPLAINING WHY YOU THINK SHE'S THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTER AS WELL AS PROVIDE SOME PICTURES OF THE CHARACTER. YOU WILL ALSO SELECT A SCENE OR SCENES OF THEM, ANY SCENE THAT YOU WANT/ANY SCENE THAT YOU LIKE OR IS YOUR FAVOURITE, AND POST IT WITH THE SYNOPSIS. THE SYNOPSIS DOESN'T NEED TO BE ANYTHING EXTRAVAGANT, A FEW SENTENCES ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH. YOU MAY SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF A CHARACTER IMMEDIATELY AND THEN LATER ON THE SYNOPSIS AND THE SCENES.

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME CHARACTER THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP HIS CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE CHARACTER AND RIDE WITH HER UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR PICK.

- AS SOON AS EVERYONE SIGNS IN AND SENDS ME THEIR PICKS I WILL RNG THE CHOICES AND POST 8 THREADS WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE, THE VOTING WILL BE KEPT OPEN FOR A DAY

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND.

1. @Worona Woro
2. @Luffy is the mc
3. @Ekkologix
4. @Sasparan
5. @KINGKONGGUN15
6. @Bakazuki Bakainu
7. @AoFuji
8. @Cinera
9. @RayanOO
10. @Marimo_420
11. @Light D Lamperouge
12. @Queek Hea D Taker
13. @Peroroncino
14. @DKI
15. @Zoro D Goat
16. @Alibaba
17. @Rej
18. @Sadistic Senpai

Last edited:

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
In but i have no idea who to pick. ๐Ÿคฃ
Follow your heart
Post automatically merged:

Like this

Or if we wanna be naughty

Like this

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
I have no idea who they are but top one looks like a waifu i would choose. I like strong woman so my choice will be a woman like that.
Lmao. Good taste actually.

Top one is the best one imo. Just GOAT

I'm sure you can find someone to your liking. There are many choices that fit the bill.

KINGKONGGUN15

The Soul King
I will accept around 32+ players optimally but I'd run the game with more or fewer in the tournament. To sign in simply post in this thread and say in. If you do not want to enter simply ignore this and do not post anything. If you wish to be added to the tag list let me know.

THE RULES ARE VERY SIMPLE, AND ARE AS FOLLOWS
- YOU SIGN IN HERE.

- MAKE A PM WITH ME AND SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF A FEMALE CHARACTER FROM AN ANIME/MANGA/GAME.

- THIS WILL START IN A FEW DAYS. THE REASON FOR THAT IS THAT I WILL ASK YOU TO WRITE A LITTLE SYNOPSIS FOR YOUR CHARACTER, EXPLAINING WHY YOU THINK SHE'S THE BEST FEMALE CHARACTER AS WELL AS PROVIDE SOME PICTURES OF THE CHARACTER. YOU WILL ALSO SELECT A SCENE OR SCENES OF THEM, ANY SCENE THAT YOU WANT/ANY SCENE THAT YOU LIKE OR IS YOUR FAVOURITE, AND POST IT WITH THE SYNOPSIS. THE SYNOPSIS DOESN'T NEED TO BE ANYTHING EXTRAVAGANT, A FEW SENTENCES ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH. YOU MAY SEND ME YOUR CHOICE OF A CHARACTER IMMEDIATELY AND THEN LATER ON THE SYNOPSIS AND THE SCENES.

- FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, I.E. IF MULTIPLE PLAYERS CHOOSE THE SAME CHARACTER THE ONE THAT PMED ME FIRST WILL GET TO KEEP HIS CHOICE THE OTHERS WILL BE INFORMED THAT THEY NEED TO CHANGE IT.

- THERE WILL BE NO CHANGING OF YOUR PICKS. YOU PICK ONE CHARACTER AND RIDE WITH HER UNTIL THE END.

- AS SOON AS YOU SIGN IN HERE YOU CAN SEND ME YOUR PICK.

- AS SOON AS EVERYONE SIGNS IN AND SENDS ME THEIR PICKS I WILL RNG THE CHOICES AND POST 8 THREADS WHERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE, THE VOTING WILL BE KEPT OPEN FOR A DAY

- YOU MAY VOTE FOR YOURSELF IN YOUR ROUND.

1. @Worona Woro
2. @Luffy is the mc
3. @Ekkologix
4. @Sasparan

YES

G

Gorosei Informer

@Alibaba I'll join in too! I was meant to respond sooner!

:cheers:

I have a few choices in mind already too, this is going to be extremely difficult to decide but I do have 2 personal favourites from one certain series who I am also deciding between! Just thinking of only Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, even Naruto somehow, Ranma 1/2, Death Parade, MHA etc I could submit so many entries easily!

I can't even imagine trying to think of waifus from games, TV shows, movies, Western cartoons etc, I'm purposely ignoring them as my brain is already going into fight or flight/overdrive mode just trying to choose from SO MANY potential choices hahaha!

:funky::saden::rolaugh::vistalaugh::nicagesmile::lulz:

I am going to choose one who I feel encompasses great character development and personality though and also incorpoates all the important factors of being the ideal waifu ofc!

:yasu::madmonk::catpole::catlewd::catblush:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
@Alibaba I'll join in too! I was meant to respond sooner!

I have a few choices in mind already too, this is going to be extremely difficult to decide but I do have 2 personal favourites from one certain series who I am also deciding between! Just thinking of only Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, even Naruto somehow, Ranma 1/2, Death Parade, MHA etc I could submit so many entries easily!

I can't even imagine trying to think of waifus from games, TV shows, movies, Western cartoons etc, I'm purposely ignoring them as my brain is already going into fight or flight/overdrive mode just trying to choose from SO MANY potential choices hahaha!

:funky::saden::rolaugh::vistalaugh::nicagesmile::lulz:

I am going to choose one who I feel encompasses great character development and personality though and also incorpoates all the important factors of being the ideal waifu ofc!

:yasu::madmonk::catpole::catlewd::catblush:

Glad to see you motivated for the tournament.

Depending on the amount of interest and participation in this tournament I might do in the future a bigger tournament where people can submit 3 female characters.

This way it would also be easier to choose and more entries could be submitted.

When you're ready submit your choice via PM.

G

Gorosei Informer

Glad to see you motivated for the tournament.

Depending on the amount of interest and participation in this tournament I might do in the future a bigger tournament where people can submit 3 female characters.

This way it would also be easier to choose and more entries could be submitted.

When you're ready submit your choice via PM.
Ah thats a really awesome idea! If you're able to do that, I'll definitely be signing up for it too!

:bignews::hohoho::finally::christnally::stealthblack:

Just trying to finish up my entry for you now, should be done soon!

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
Added a banner for the contest in the OP

Tagging these two waifu lovers to join the fray if they want

@Wakid @Ratchet
Post automatically merged:

Ah thats a really awesome idea! If you're able to do that, I'll definitely be signing up for it too!

:bignews::hohoho::finally::christnally::stealthblack:

Just trying to finish up my entry for you now, should be done soon!

I'm really glad you're this motivated cor it. Makes all the work of hosting be worth it.

I'm sure you'll pick a great female character.

G

Gorosei Informer

Added a banner for the contest in the OP

I'm really glad you're this motivated cor it. Makes all the work of hosting be worth it.

I'm sure you'll pick a great female character.
Nice banner!

:fujilaugh::fransuper:

Ahaha, thank you! I'm getting more motivated for these contests, I regret not entering more in the past now! I definitely can understand how nice it must feel to have people be so enthusiastic and keen to sign up too ofc!

Aye thank you again! I'm going for a very unique/niche and interesting choice but I really hope people read and enjoy my choice and understand and appreciate why I adore her so much!

When the contest is over, I'll be revealing who my runner up choices were too!

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
I may vote but won't participate ( I mean throw in my choice ).

Getting too old for this shit.
It's all fun and games :owo:

You sure you don't want? It will be nice.