Powers & Abilities Bet theard - Ryokugyu's DF type

What his DF type?

• Total voters
His power is ice, he transforms into ice, ice isn't intangible by any stretch, it's no different from plants that could reform after being broken the same way Aokiji does.
No, thats not his power, his power is cold air, his power is to chill things thus they turn to ice, he himself is like ice but that's not his power, this was already explained in an SBS or databook i can't remember

No, thats not his power, his power is cold air, his power is to chill things thus they turn to ice, he himself is like ice but that's not his power, this was already explained in an SBS or databook i can't remember
Prove it, Aokiji's power is very vague as to if it's ice or literally the concept of cold

Not that it matters since his intangibility works by turning into ice, a solid, something that the enemy can punch and shatter.

Prove it, Aokiji's power is very vague as to if it's ice or literally the concept of cold

Not that it matters since his intangibility works by turning into ice, a solid, something that the enemy can punch and shatter.
Ill look for the material i read about it but i dont have much faith since the last time i read about it was back in the mangastream forums.

Look at when he regains his form, the cold air is what's making him become normal again, the ice is not magically slueing itself together to reform him.

It's most likely paramecia because it starts to affects its surroundings bas he walks
logia also does that. Just remember what Aokiji and Akainu did to Punk Hazard.

And for people saying that plants couldn't be logia. I think it could. He could be like Swamp Thing from DC comics. Just a plant elemental that regenerates if damaged. It remains to be seen if he only generates plants or if his whole body can turn into them aswell. But I believe in the latter since we see his fingers turning into plants

Can’t be a logia , not a natural element and he can shift between wood and other plants

Can’t be a paramecia, aren’t they inanimete things? Plants are living organism

zoan is the way to go

Paramecia like Fujitora.

If they introduce yet another Admiral, I'm guessing Paramecia and Zoan.

I don't think we'll see a new Logia Admiral again - unless Smoker gets there, or Coby consumes a fruit on his way there.