Future Events Bet Your Account: Is Saint Shanks Actually Evil?

Is Saint Shanks Evil?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The more evil we find out the Gorosei are, the more little Figarland seems like the most sus character in the whole story:

They clearly know him very well and speak with him privately quite often. And we know the Gorosei are actual fucking demons:

And the Celestial Dragon, under the Gorosei’s protection, are just heinously evil:

So is Saint Shanks actually evil after all?

Do it Oda…

@SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @GoldDiamond @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Negan @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

Last edited:
Well I believe he won't be that "saint" like many people expect he'll be. At least I'm expecting him to be one of the core antagonists in the final saga. This is pretty much a thing since Shanks is also aiming for the OP.

It remains to be seen why Shanks basically sacrificed his arm for the new generation like that. I'm sure he has some ulterior motives and everything was planned for a bigger case. He also definitely knows about the world sinking into the ocean.

Last edited:
No.

Furthermore, being evil would automatically make him the final villain given the enormous power difference that exists with respect to the rest of the Top Tier.

PD: I don't bet my account. LOL

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Well I believe he won't be that "saint" like many people expect he'll be. At least I'm expecting him to be one of the core antagonists in the final saga. This is pretty much a thing since Shanks is also aiming for the OP.

It remains to be seen why Shanks basically sacrificed his arm for the new generation like that. I'm sure he has some ulterior motives and everything was planned for a bigger case. He also definitely knows about the world sinking into the ocean. Bet?
I don't think they met him because shanks is evil. This doesn't make sense.

They were willing to meet him because of his lineage and him being not the type of the yonkou who acts to disturb balance of power.

Him going after one piece is another plot which often is taken as an argument to justify he's evil but we end up ignoring other crucial aspects

1)While he declared his desire to go after one piece he still end up protecting SNs at wano just like how he did at MF

2) At elbaf, he clearly said - he was at wano due to BB.

He is more inclined to stop BB from interfering with SHs than to actually go after RPGs (like how BB did).

I still don't see how Shanks is actually evil or him being evil fit in grand scheme of things