Future Events Between ZKK and Yamao4NN, 1 will happen soon and the other 1 will remain a meme

Which 1 will happen?

• Total voters
Feel like Yamato explicitly stated her will to set on a journey with Luffy to do what Oden did in the past and maybe feels like her place is no more there but I do wonder if she will really leave Momo alone. Maybe yes as he is in good hands.
I hope both come with the SHs… Yamato as an official SH while Momo takes a similar role to his father in Roger’s crew in the sense seeing the truth of this world and what his father experienced.

Compare to Franky, Sanji, Chopper etc
Did Franky bond with Galley La, Iceburg, or babysitting Chimney and Gonbe in Ennies Lobby, or did he spend time with the Straw Hats?
Did Sanji bond with Zeff and the cooks instead of bonding with Straw Hats?
Did Chopper bond with Kureha, Dalton, etc instead of bonding with Luffy and Nami?
They all didn't.

Yet Yamao instead of bonding with any Straw Hats, she always spent her time babysitting her future boss, Shogun Momo.
Yamao and Kinemon will work together, to change the barely brave Momo, into a dependable, strong samurai EoS Momo will be.
you have good points unfortunately

:believe:

I think Momo will become the new Shogun of Wano like I predicted even before he would claim his wish. But maybe after some training, unless soon.
Being with the SHs and seeing the state of the world, gaining strength and experience with the SHs should help him mature to become a great shogun tho in the end it’s just my hopes so we gotta wait and see how Oda is gonna handle him.

Compare to Franky, Sanji, Chopper etc
Did Franky bond with Galley La, Iceburg, or babysitting Chimney and Gonbe in Ennies Lobby, or did he spend time with the Straw Hats?
Did Sanji bond with Zeff and the cooks instead of bonding with Straw Hats?
Did Chopper bond with Kureha, Dalton, etc instead of bonding with Luffy and Nami?
They all didn't.

Yet Yamao instead of bonding with any Straw Hats, she always spent her time babysitting her future boss, Shogun Momo.
Yamao and Kinemon will work together, to change the barely brave Momo, into a dependable, strong samurai EoS Momo will be.
Arc isnt over

Being with the SHs and seeing the state of the world, gaining strength and experience with the SHs should help him mature to become a great shogun tho in the end it’s just my hopes so we gotta wait and see how Oda is gonna handle him.
It would have been interesting if he joined, just to see Sanji's and Brook's reactions at his perviness. But if he didn't return a Kid that would not be the same.