Chapter Discussion Big Mom has used coc agaisnt Kid and Law. Re-Read the chapter 1024

Did Big mom use adv coc?

• Total voters
The thing that make the most sense is that it is CoC clash with Kid.

"AdCoC" standalone doesn't affect surroundings as shown with P1.

The simple version doesn't make sense. It hasn't been shwocased to offer anything .
CoC clash is the safest conclusion and the goons think it's jsut because of Big mom alone.

The thing that make the most sense is that it is CoC clash with Kid.

"AdCoC" standalone doesn't affect surroundings as shown with P1.

The simple version doesn't make sense. It hasn't been shwocased to offer anything .
CoC clash is the safest conclusion and the goons think it's jsut because of Big mom alone.
it knocked out the fodder watching Luffy and Kaido

Anyways, Speed said it was the ripples of Big Mom's CoC, meaning that Big Mom wasn't intending on using CoC on the fodder. Imo this indicates that she likely was using ACoC

I don't think BM used ACoC or not really has a point, first there's no way to tell what BM used or not used to begin with, since most of the fights are skipped; 2nd clearly ACoC isn't the only legit method of damage output for top tiers in the verse, BM can be using many other methods to achieve the same thing, like triple homie combo elemental attack, or lightning buffed sword swing with her monstrous strength, and non of them seem be to weaker than her ACoC.

I think the fact that BM can't put down Kidd and Law for this long, speaks enough, the details don't really matter that much here.

Re read the last chapter when luffy and kaido used adv coc.
I see... not sure about this. She still remained counscious to say that the sky was split after knocking out.
When they clashe we had haki going around the place. Maybe one of these hit her(I don't remember her name, the spy cat sending messages all over Onigashima).
What about Momo? Why he handled the CoC clash?