Character Discussion Big mom sin and death

as we know , every yonko in one piece represents a sin from the seven deadly sins, whitebeard was the pride sin and died because of his sin , big mom is the gluttony sin , i think she will die by eating another devil fruit ( by mistake of course ) by eating a df user or eating an actual devil fruit , and i think that this will happen for the other yonkos , blackbeard will die because of his greed , but kaido I don’t exactly his sin , may be the envy , what are your opinions ?

where's that coming from? every yonkou has a pride tho, thats why they called yonkou... each of them are greedy on their way too.
Of course they have some , every human has some , but i am talking about representing a specific sin , yes they have pride, but whitebeard was over proud , that he lost his crew because of his pride , that’s the point , it is not a theory , i think every one read the manga will know this

Kaido is wrath actually......
I think oda will show it at the end of the fight , i agree
Post automatically merged:

As we know? Who is “we” here?
One piece readers

I think it is a pretty obvious thing , and Oda built for it in each character arc

Big mom eating the orphans by mistake is a great evidence , there is no better definition for gluttony than this

But Pride is the father of sins
:willsmith:
Anyway Don Le Fishe don't see the '7 sins' as the Yonko trait as there just 4 of them, if anything this is the Royal Schibukai trait as there 7 of them.
Oda uses the zodiac symbols for the admirals , which are only three

Last edited:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I think oda will show it at the end of the fight , i agree

One piece readers

I think it is a pretty obvious thing , and Oda built for it in each character arc

Big mom eating the orphans by mistake is a great evidence , there is no better definition for gluttony than this

Oda uses the zodiac symbols for the admirals , which are only three
Fine, Don Le Fishe will play with you.
Crydo is envy because he want cool death as well.
Big Meme is gluttony because her hunger pangs
BB is greed because he a dirty traitor
WB is pride because he want everyone to call him daddy
Shanks is either lust/warth/sloth because whatever

Fine, Don Le Fishe will play with you.
Crydo is envy because he want cool death as well.
Big Meme is gluttony because her hunger pangs
BB is greed because he a dirty traitor
WB is pride because he want everyone to call him daddy
Shanks is either lust/warth/sloth because whatever
What ??? Whitebeard is pride because he want everybody to call him dady ? Dude 😂I think it is a joke but if not , then you miss all whitebeard character arc , all the things whitebeard did was out of his pride except the family thing ( the one thing you mentioned) 😂