Questions & Mysteries Big question will Vegapunk die this arc

Who kills Vegapunk ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing how much punk knows too much on Ancient kingdom i believe he will be killed soon.

1. Strawhats and Luffy will learn about true history from their findings. Vegapunk's research is too much of shortcut.

2. Dont see future for him. Too important and liability for anyone.

Will egghead be final resting place for vegapunk . Will he die or survive beyond elbaf ?

He's not going to die, I don't see Oda killing off a character that he build up ever since the post Enies Lobby arc.

We already know that Vegapunk has connection to Elbaf as well and seeing how he was there in the past, Oda probably has more plans with his character at least for the Elbaf arc.

Also just because Vegapunk knows some stuff from the Ancient Kingdom doesn't mean he will reveal them to the Straw Hats, at least the very important ones.

Oda could always find an excuse for Vegapunk to not say anything.

At the end, the Straw Hats mission on saving Vegapunk and going to Elbaf will most likely end up being successful. There is no way I see the Straw Hats failing on this mission and there is no way I see the World Government/Marines getting a W during this arc.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

If someone is dying in this arc it will be Luffy who kills him just like he killed Kaidou, maybe Zolu will kill Lucci here, Oda felt sorry for Zolu's fans after Zkk COPE.:luffylaugh::luffylaugh::kailaugh::lulz: