General & Others Big thanks!

Hey WorstGen, it's RogersBase (yes, it's really me)

I just wanted to give a big thank you to the community here because I was going through my analytics for 2022 so far, I noticed that a sizable chunk of my external traffic was coming from worstgen.alwaysdata.net :owo:

For as much as you guys like to clown and goof on us OPTubers, it's nice to know that there are dedicated viewers here! Thanks for all of the support and have a great month break! It genuinely means a lot to know y'all are watching! NAKAMA!
Post automatically merged:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd

I just wanted to give a big thank you to the community here because I was going through my analytics for 2022 so far, I noticed that a sizable chunk of my external traffic was coming from worstgen.alwaysdata.net :owo:

For as much as you guys like to clown and goof on us OPTubers, it's nice to know that there are dedicated viewers here! Thanks for all of the support and have a great month break! It genuinely means a lot to know y'all are watching! NAKAMA!
Thank you for coming by man

Not sure if this is really Rogersbase but been watching for a MIN congrats on the big numbers and being successful.

Not many OPTubers get my respect but you’re of them that do, keep up the awesome stuff.

Nice try, fake

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power

Wait before you go, can you make a video telling everyone that Sanji is a top tier. These guys here just don’t believe it for some reason :kayneshrug:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hope you have a good break too Mr. Base! It’s still really cool knowing there’s a popular YouTuber who comes to this small forum from time to time.
Wait before you go, can you make a video telling everyone that Sanji is a top tier. These guys here just don’t believe it for some reason :kayneshrug:
This falls under user harassment

:suresure: You can ask @DoctorIndigo if it’s really him or not

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

please make a video about why Sanji will transform to Mythical Fiery Bird
:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Make a video abour reverse super sayan black hair evil sanji.
:pepebusi:

Hope you also have a great month break as well and have fun at Anime Expo!

Btw your Spy x Family anime reactions have been really fun to watch.

Not sure if this is really Rogersbase but been watching for a MIN congrats on the big numbers and being successful.

Not many OPTubers get my respect but you’re of them that do, keep up the awesome stuff.
I know some users here keep asking so many times whether this is the real Rogersbase or not and I can confirm that it is.

In one of his One Piece reaction streams he mentions Worstgen and in another one I saw one of his tabs say Worstgen.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Hope you also have a great month break as well and have fun at Anime Expo!

Btw your Spy x Family anime reactions have been really fun to watch.

I know some users here keep asking so many times whether this is the real Rogersbase or not and I can confirm that it is.

In one of his One Piece reaction streams he mentions Worstgen and in another one I saw one of his tabs say Worstgen.
That's exactly what a fake would say....
:bamathink:

Your spirit is positive, keep it up, it's great to have an established career like youtubers.

...i wished the destruction from Luffy's Bajrang Gun was much more massive and exaggerated tho, maybe like instead of being similar to Law's attack that sent BM to magma pool, i had hoped Luffy's attack sent him deeper to the planet's core, finally hot enough to kill him after nothing else can.

...just throwing that out in case you agree to that stuff lol

Last edited:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑

Rogersbase? More like RogersBased. You have my respect for actually dropping by unlike some other OPtubers. Thanks for the visit and keep winning, King :myman:

Don't be happy. Most of them are only fake account from reddit that can't accept the fact people are not linking current content of One Piece. Manga, Anime and media.