Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Roger VS Country

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Xebec VS Roger+Garp

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Fujitora is on the same level as Whitebeard as far as environmental destruction goes if not straight superior. These 2 + Mihawk have the highest attack potency in One Piece so far.
I think if dragon does have a wind/storm frut it will be in that tier.
Him casual in loguetown reached nami on the ship and had her holding on for dear life. He could make storms tsunamis whirlwinds etc.

Aokiji's Ice sword has nothing to do with how cold it is, but rather it's density. It's the same exact principle that Kizaru uses to create a Sword made of light. Aokiji didn't create super dense Icebergs, he froze the water so it wouldn't engulf the battlefield. There's a difference.

And it doesn't matter if it was off paneled, it's still what we are told from the Author. The feat itself is much more impressive, even if we didn't see it.
Well borderline superhumans (most WB soldiers would be that) were struggling to break Ice on the floor lol
Its definitely much colder and more dense than regular Ice.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It seems you do not understand the magnitude of how big a Continent actually is. Even on the lowest end of a low ball, it's still an Island level feat, which is leagues above a mountain made of ice.
I think you fail to understand how that was prime chinjaos strongest move and mihawk did what he did with a casual slash that got weaker over distance with no haki. And the ice went flying in the air.

Small Island at best, and it's a Ship. It does not share the same fundamental makeup of an actual island. :seriously:
Thriller bark was massive.
I know theres metals and stuff involved not just rock
except it is an actual island

if it wouldnt be an actual island, brook would have explained the log pose not reacting to it by saying its a ship, instead he said it came from west blue.

Last edited:
except it is an actual island

if it wouldnt be an actual island, brook would have explained the log pose not reacting to it by saying its a ship, instead he said it came from west blue.
Yes, but there is still a stark difference in comparison to an actual Island. Islands are the tops of underwater mountains, which means they have a base that reach the ocean floors. Thriller Bark is basically that top of an underwater mountain cut off, and modified to be a ship. So splitting it in half doesn't even begin to compare to splitting an actual island in half.

Yes, but there is still a stark difference in comparison to an actual Island. Islands are the tops of underwater mountains, which means they have a base that reach the ocean floors. Thriller Bark is basically that top of an underwater mountain cut off, and modified to be a ship. So splitting it in half doesn't even begin to compare to splitting an actual island in half.
Not sure if that applies in One Piece, look at Marineford and how it didn't sink after Whitebeard tilted it
:cheers:

I think you fail to understand how that was prime chinjaos strongest move and mihawk did what he did with a casual slash that got weaker over distance with no haki. And the ice went flying in the air.
Let me put this into perspective for you. The longest mountain range in the World is the Andes, at 5,500 miles (Which that Iceberg Mihawk cut is not even close to that). The smallest Continent in the World is Australia at 3 MILLION square miles. This is a grain of sand compared to a desert.
Post automatically merged:

Not sure if that applies in One Piece, look at Marineford and how it didn't sink after Whitebeard tilted it
I mean, if you look at Marineford, its entire foundation looks to be man made itself.