General & Others Biggest frauds in OP world?

The tobbi roppos + jack (who is just pretty much a premium fodder)

Fucking kanjuro has better endurance than them

The only one that didn't disappoint is ulti, she was actually too overpowered, yonko level attacks aren't enough to put her down

She tanked attacks from Yamato, big mom, luffy, nami with a yonko lvl weapon (aka Zeus), and still got up

Meanwhile who's who, the supposed strongest tobbi roppo gets mid diffed by jimbei, someone who can't damage big mom

:kaidowhat:

Posthawk - A fraud who hunts only the weak. Can travel miles to beat fodders but backs down straight vs strong opponents.
  • Never went to Wano,
  • never fought YCs who are swordmen or sword users.
  • Never fought a top tier but muh WSS
  • Replaced by mere Vegapunk toys.
All of this can be explained away by the fact he fought on par with shanks until he lost his arm in which Mihawk chose to stop fighting him. Why does Mihawk need to fight any one below shanks level to prove he's the WSS?
Marco - Lived 30 years with WB but lacks df and haki mastery while losing & quitting battles.
Its crazy how people use to talk shit to king and queen for Marco being able to fight both of them at the same time and it somehow makes marco look weak now for deciding to back out a battle that started out 2 against 1.
Dragon - hasn't done anything major despite the hype, dumbest move he made was sending Sabo & 3 weak dudes to Mariejois.
Then gets shocked Sabo & co are in danger.
Not Dragons fault he didn't know the last minute appearance of two admirals for what was suppose to be just a declaration of war and Sabo decided to go off script to save Kuma.

Didn't even K.O. Akainu, try again.

Marco regenerates from attacks.

Sengoku ordered him to; otherwise Shanks and Neck Beard would have literally been toast.

:seriously:

PIS

PIS

Mihawk used a single slash against Jozu.

Begs?
:gokulaugh:

PIS

How is that an L?

PIS

He was fighting against Rayleigh equally.

Begged?

Negged them.

Cheat? You mean outmaneuver Marco?

PIS

We don't know why Aokiji joined up with Coward Beard, although it probably has to do with spying on Neck Beard for SWORD.

PIS

These supposed Ls are just mental projections of yours since you have a struggle at comprehending how PIS works. They are illusory Ls.
Funny how PIS only applies when your favourite characters are being shown in bad light.

I agree with Dragon. He got hyped since forever just to end woth hinshocked and unable to decide what to do when Sabo and co got beaten at Marijoa.

Hawkins. It is for sure a temporary thing, it won't take long before he will be almost forgotten at this point, but his fight with Killer was really underwhelming.

Then I guess YC2 (at least Queen and Smoothie) who are shown yo be the clowns ofbtheir crews (see Snoothie doing nothing during WCI arc and be stopped by a door or Queen attacking himself, Udon guard, make people switch sides etc.) or BM who has been trolled by Oda way more than any other relevant character.

Katakuri - a pirate that decided to play a pride fight than protect the honor of his crew /family.

whoswho - considered as someone able to replace Queen .:yasu:

Kadio scream I am biggest fraud guy in the universe.
- get con by doflamingo and use fake zoan devil fruit on his army. Truly fraud worthy
- don’t have real 1 vs 1 win. Can’t defeat oden the sinister guy and big meme without cheating. Cheating fraud.
- is steroid takiing devil fruit to boast his status and luffy and zoro expose the fraud is. World government claim dragon fruit is powerful and need vegapunk to duplicate
-claimed want to die, but rub away when meeting the Death.
-got freakout by big mom first arrival on wano. King did quick work.
- failed his daughter and yamota is follow sinister movie plot by oden.
- can’t kill kinemon on twice. Advanced club coc stop working, tried to use sword
- got captured 18 times, suffers 7 defeats. Admirals have better record than him.
- not durality freak as many people thought like Akainu mr I am immune to yonko commander level. Check izo he hurt Kaido, he can’t hurt Akainu. Kadio have I can’t die gimmk like ganondorf type. Literally ganondorf ripoff.
-his army got owned by a little girl named Tamma.

IM will be the future fraud coward hiding shadow to rule the world. Meanwhile rock xebec, Blackbeard, and even Akainu planing to rule the world openly. God enel rule sky island openly.

Last edited:
I definitely think Frawdhawk is going to be exposed when he gets beat by Shiryu.

Dragon is one I used to big up a lot but the longer it goes by the more I'm thinking he's going to be a one battle character that loses in that battle.

Lanks is another one who will suffer the same fate as Dragon.

Fujitora is a fraud as well and Sabo