General & Others Biggest "That's it?" Moments

Remember the end of Whole Cake? The strawhats set off while the Sun Pirates act as the vanguard and hold off Big Mom and her crew.

They try swimming down and away but Oven stops their effort by scalding them in the water. The situation seems dire as Big Mom has them surrounded. But Jinbe asures luffy they will be fine. And slightly out of character, luffy leaves them to face the threat.

Then jinbe just shows the fuck up the day of the raid. A Ok. Biggest tension letdown of the series for me. My first true introduction into Big Moms incompetence.

What are yours?

That time when the Reverie happened, was only focused on for a bit, then had the outcome remain a complete mystery except for the “OMG NOOOO!! I’M SO SHOCKED!! SABO!!!” reactions from those who read about it in the newspaper until the very end of Wano SEVERAL YEARS LATER.

The only important things that we know is that Sabo escaped with Kuma (only for him to ditch them again anyway), Vivi was rescued by Morgans and Cobra is supposedly dead. What we still don’t know is how all of this happened, because Oda has yet to do a flashback explanation.

When Will Oda stop making seemingly important things feel so unimportant…? If he didn’t drag this stuff out so much I think a lot of it would’ve turned out better. :catcry: