Questions & Mysteries Biscuit in the Chimera raid !

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What would happen for you if Biscuit had joined the team during the Chimera ant raid on Golgo palace ?

During canon Biscuit trained Killua and left. But what if she joined ?

what would have changed ? For the better ? For the worst ?

Would she be a game changer and give the victory against the royal guards ?

Give your opinion

@Chrono @Roo @TheKnightOfTheSea @Rosella.Fiamingo @Seth @Dark Admiral @Bob74h @Extravlad @Yo Tan Wa @Doggo @Enma @dirtyLarry @Red Admiral @Tobi @MonsterKaido @symbiote @Starbound Beast D. Draig @Marimo_420 @Charlie @BakiDou @Da evil Who @soheilhazrat @Konstantis @Monkey D Theories @Kagurashii @Fuckthis3 @Sanji D Goat @Dragomir @MasterD @kom5 @Patryipe etc

I can see her doing better than schute or knuckle in their respective battles. She mightve given them the edge as an extra hand for an extreme diff result.

She dies in an HORRIBLE DEATH if she tries to replicate what Shoot or Knuckle did.

Yea she's stronger than they are, no doubt about that but she has neither Shoot's mobility and speed nor Knuckle's hax APR which allows him to be invulnerable as long as the interest isn't fully returned + offered a realistic way to defeat the invincible Youpi.
There was no beating the Royal Guards with brute force and sadly as of now Biscuit has shown NOTHING but Brute Force.
If she tried to get into a fist fight with Youpi she'd die in a second, trying to do the same with POUF would prove to be useless, he ate a direct hit from Meruem while unguarded and was just fine.

You'd have to re-do the plan taking into account Biscuit's strengths and weaknesses but honestly I struggle to see how you can incorportate her skillset into that raid, she's a close range fighter and her offensive power just isn't shit to a RG ...

She would neg diff all the ants outside of the main 3 guards and king, and then with plot would probably help in Youpis defeat.
Pitou was reserved for Gon, Pouf is more of a hype man and strategist- would probably not engage in all out combat.

She dies in an HORRIBLE DEATH if she tries to replicate what Shoot or Knuckle did.

Yea she's stronger than they are, no doubt about that but she has neither Shoot's mobility and speed nor Knuckle's hax APR which allows him to be invulnerable as long as the interest isn't fully returned + offered a realistic way to defeat the invincible Youpi.
There was no beating the Royal Guards with brute force and sadly as of now Biscuit has shown NOTHING but Brute Force.
If she tried to get into a fist fight with Youpi she'd die in a second, trying to do the same with POUF would prove to be useless, he ate a direct hit from Meruem while unguarded and was just fine.

You'd have to re-do the plan taking into account Biscuit's strengths and weaknesses but honestly I struggle to see how you can incorportate her skillset into that raid, she's a close range fighter and her offensive power just isn't shit to a RG ...
This.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

You'd have to re-do the plan taking into account Biscuit's strength but honestly I struggle to see how you can incorportate her skillsets into that raid, she's just a close range fighter and her offensive power just isn't shit to a RG ...
Don’t you think she could have somehow «heal » Morel before the raid too ? Morel was at 30%/40% before the raid even began. So with her help he could have been 70 or 80%. That could have maybe made a difference too

Don’t you think she could have somehow «heal » Morel before the raid too ? Morel was at 30%/40% before the raid even began. So with her help he could have been 70 or 80%. That could have maybe made a difference too
Oh right.
If she did that it would've probably changed a lot of stuff.
But IIRC wasn't the reason why Morel chose to release Pouf related to his mental fatigue?
If Morel doesn't release Pouf it would pretty much mean Knuckle dies to Youpi since Morel wouldn't be there to have him cool his head after Shoot vanished and assist him with clones.
If he does still release him though they might straight up defeat Youpi, he was like less than a minute away from being bankrupted when Knuckle removed APR.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Oh right.
If she did that it would've probably changed a lot of stuff.
But IIRC wasn't the reason why Morel chose to release Pouf related to his mental fatigue?
If Morel doesn't release Pouf it would pretty much mean Knuckle dies to Youpi since Morel wouldn't be there to have him cool his head after Shoot vanished and assist him with clones.
If he does still release him though they might straight up defeat Youpi, he was like less than a minute away from being bankrupted when Knuckle removed APR.
I wonder how strong is nen-less youpi
Likely still strong as fuck lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yea probably super strong but Killua believed nenless Pitou would be killed by Gon if they fought so not having nen is still a big enough nerf for him to be manageable by the Hunters
Yeah I think so too. Youpi would lose.
Kite low/Negged a squadron leader without nen. Even if Youpi is 10 times stronger he won’t push someone like Kite beyond high diff/ full serious fight.

I think Morel and Knuckle full health can take him. Both tired and injured I don’t know.
Biscuit can do it I think 1 vs 1 against nen less Youpi.

Shes around mid High Tier in the HxH Verse ( Hisoka, Silva, etc)

And im pretty certain shes hiding her Hatsu. The masage therapist shit is bs...since its true to Bisky's true nature of hiding her strength.

She pretty much has tonssss of experience. And even a relative noob like Killua did pretty well against Youpi...cause Youpi lacked experience in the nen department.

She'd probably push any RG to Mid Diff. Possibly High Diff...depending on how strong she truly is. Hell she could be a Low Top Tier for all we know.