Powers & Abilities Black Blades

Agreed, I think he’s definitely getting nidai so he’ll have three great grade swords that will ascend through blackening to become supreme. We’ll have to wait and see what Nidai’s desire is.

he said oden's presence not oden's haki

Unfortunately I don't have the manga on hand to check the translations, are you sure this is the official one? Can you get what Tenguyama tells Zoro in chapter 955 about Zoro making Enma black? So your point is that the always presence of the sword? And lastly, isn't presence synonymous with haki?

are you sure this is the official one?
yes , that's the official translation and here is the Japanese text
Can you get what Tenguyama tells Zoro in chapter 955 about Zoro making Enma black?

and he's saying that enma pulls out the wielder's ryuo :
same thing was said in the vivre cards :
And lastly, isn't presence synonymous with haki?
i don't speak Japanese , but according to onepiece wiki haki means ambition and the Japanese name is : 覇気

Last edited by a moderator:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
My insight is that given this is a Shonen guided by Oda it will probably be based off a combination of mastery + synergy (maybe) + haki stats with a particular focus on 1 and 3.

ZKK in just 4 chapter you fool , there is no avoiding it.
Zorobros victory shall annihilate all condom bros like a nuke
Why 4 chaps specifically ?
Post automatically merged:

the wielder gets the sword -> the sword tests the wielder -> the wielder tame the sword -> the sword accepts the wielder -> the wielder fulfills the sword's will -> the sword becomes black

1-

2-

3-

4-

5- ?
6- ?
This makes a lot of sense

Last edited: