Versus Battle Black Bulls (Black Clover) vs. Rimuru´s twelve Patrons (Tensei shitara slime datta ken)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
XD

Vanessa uses Strings of Fate so Rimuru has 0 chances to touch them. Charmy provides instant mana regain.
Asta touches/slash Rimuru with his Sword and Yami finishes it with either Dimensional or Iai Slash.

Neg to Low diff for Black Bulls.

I want to say Black Bulls too but Rimuru 12 Patrons are very hax too, alone Diablo is really dangerous, he have many manipulation ability, one of them is to nullification magic himself. Which means all Black Bulls couldn´t be able to use magic, which would make it easy for the Patrons to kill them off.

Vanessa fate manipulation show already weakeness in her own manga, the other side of so many hax users who could decide the match, not just one user...

They can use death manipulation, sense manipulation, fear manipulation and many other hax abilites, Im really not sure but I think Rimuru team winning this, they seems far more balanced and too hax for the Black Bulls...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Vanessa fate manipulation show already weakeness in her own manga, the other side of so many hax users who could decide the match, not just one user...
And that is why there is Charmy to provide instant mana regain + imagine if Gauche could reflect Rimuru's hax + he already can make clones of Asta with the same power as he.

He makes 10 Astas or 10 Yamis.

It's a neg diff as hell.
Post automatically merged:

The Patrons high diff:kayneshrug:
See both of my comments.

And that is why there is Charmy to provide instant mana regain + imagine if Gauche could reflect Rimuru's hax + he already can make clones of Asta with the same power as he.

He makes 10 Astas or 10 Yamis.
Seth the problem is this:
@VarricPatermann even if you "only" use the light novel variations, you should ban characters like Diablo (Spamming large area sized anti-magic fields) he alone shuts the magic of the entire enemy team down, Diablo (Cancels and rewrite fate), etc. Most of them also have a lot of magic resistance.
As Cao Cao said, Diablo can spamming large area sized anti magic fields who shuts the magic of the entire enemy team down.
Which means no one can use magic anymore, that is the best counter against Chamry,Vanessa and co.
Also he can rewrite fate and cancels it aswell, again a counter against Vanessa.
Diablo alone is really hard to counter, the Patrons have multiple hax abilities which make them stronger.

I respect the Black Bulls but they don´t winning this.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Seth the problem is this:

As Cao Cao said, Diablo can spamming large area sized anti magic fields who shuts the magic of the entire enemy team down.
Which means no one can use magic anymore, that is the best counter against Chamry,Vanessa and co.
Also he can rewrite fate and cancels it aswell, again a counter against Vanessa.
Diablo alone is really hard to counter, the Patrons have multiple hax abilities which make them stronger.

I respect the Black Bulls but they don´t winning this.
They can't do shit to Asta and Yami. Yami uses Mana Zone + Black Hole ane erases all magic attacks/techniques around them. 3 horns Asta is so fast and unpredictable + he has no magic and he shits on patrons. I can agree that Rimuru could take out the rest of the bulls but no Yami and Asta + Yami's attacks don't have logic to them you can't erase them because they come from different dimension. We can add Zora to the mix and let's say Yami protects him with the black hole so he reflects every single one of patrons attacks back at them with x4 power.

Even if Rimuru let's say take out rest of the Black Bulls there is still Asta, Yami and Zora who can mid diff Rimuru.

@VarricPatermann even if you "only" use the light novel variations, you should ban characters like Diablo (Spamming large area sized anti-magic fields) he alone shuts the magic of the entire enemy team down, Diablo (Cancels and rewrite fate), etc. Most of them also have a lot of magic resistance.
So, should i take them from the battle? Or i can put one patron from the web novel, instead all 12 light novel patrons against the Black Bulls.

XD

Vanessa uses Strings of Fate so Rimuru has 0 chances to touch them. Charmy provides instant mana regain.
Asta touches/slash Rimuru with his Sword and Yami finishes it with either Dimensional or Iai Slash.

Neg to Low diff for Black Bulls.
You're talking as if all of Rimuru patrons doesn't have fate manip and fate manip resistance and like diablo doesn't have anti magic field

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
lmfao diablo literally has resistance to power negation and existence erasure also is time stop going to kill them before they even know
It's only 40 sec Asta mode not even 100%.

I will return to this when Asta masters his Devil.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Idk why you think it's funny. Zegion can literally set them to Zero and gg
Yami does Iai Slash and this Zegion guy is out without having a chance to counter this attack because it's impossible. Asta alone is immune to shit like this.

Yami does Iai Slash and this Zegion guy is out without having a chance to counter this attack because it's impossible. Asta alone is immune to shit like this.
Lmao. Dimentional slash isn't doing nothing to someone who can casually bust out dimentional rays and is FTL. and Asta is not immune to being set to Zero, wtf. Astas immune to instantly dying now? Zegion can literally imagine their powers not working and it's Gg.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao. Dimentional slash isn't doing nothing to someone who can casually bust out dimentional rays and is FTL. and Asta is not immune to being set to Zero, wtf. Astas immune to instantly dying now? Zegion can literally imagine their powers not working and it's Gg.
He can't negate Anti Magic. Unless you are talking about the fight in slime's world.

I don't understand so slime has all of these guys and there are still villains?