Black Clover Chapter 253: Bloodshed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
On a side note- It seems really disappointing that Vanica supposed 'limit' is 70 percent of the demon take over. Maybe she's only trolling by saying this is her bar? Or do you believe that her 'limit' is just to stay in a conscious state/ control of her body, and not get fully taken over.
There are different classes of demons so basically Vanica's 70% of Megicula's power can equal Zenon's demon 85% power so it's not that disappointing at all + going deeper into percentages might equal giving up their bodies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
There are different classes of demons so basically Vanica's 70% of Megicula's power can equal Zenon's demon 85% power so it's not that disappointing at all + going deeper into percentages might equal giving up their bodies.
:whitepress:

I see where you're coming from. That's definitely possible depending on the demons rank, power and hierarchy. However, I don't want Zeno to be lagging that far behind.

I mean look at this guy. He's too clean.

I can see a small difference between them, hopefully nothing too major.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Sayonara Lolo and heart kingdom. You did a great job at being training tools.

Also Megicula and Vanica look Sick !
Everyone gangsta until Acier Silva stomping Megicula in the flashback.

Yeah, Loro is 100% dying. I mean the story needs it. If Tabata doesn't want this to become second Fairy Tail he must dive more into Berserk tier.
We had kids hanging from the trees already. We Believe in you, Tabata!

Status
Not open for further replies.