Votes: 4 66.7%

Votes: 2 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mars is the dawg too. Also wanna see him back.

BUT IT'S ZENON TIME.
Oh yeah, want to see more of the badass Zenon too. Like his design. and magic.

If Mars didn't spend his time with Fana making kids then he'd most broken Mage in the Diamond rn.

Dude has 2 Magic Types.
:milaugh:
He can do it at the end of the Manga. But know he should fight together with Fana against the demons. :steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nice chapter!!
As expected that top medic didn't know how to treat Asta....
Finally we get to see Black Bulls vice captain....Is she a demon host or did she perform some taboo magic like Secre......
It's he:hihihi:
considering you said something about fana, im confused now
so in current story, we have 2 fana or just 1 fana which is with mars in diamond kingdom?
There is human Fana in the Diamond Kingdom with Mars and there is Elf Fana with the Eye of the Midnight Sun wandering somewhere in the Grand Magic Zone with the rest of elves ( Rhya, Vetto, Patry ).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
so elf fana doesnt know mars right
Yes. At least I think she shouldn't.

From what I understand there was a spell cast on Human Fana to make her a retarded version of Elf Fana. The spell was broken because of Asta and Human Fana returned.

Rhya later in the story found/replicate two bodies for Vetto and Fana because Patry would cast reincarnation spell and that's how real elf Fana returned.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Okay so I just read this chapter, and the previous one lol. Zenon is a badass.

So this Nacht guy (girl? Can’t really tell?) has a Devil’s Power too. Quite interesting that Yami’s second in command is that strong. Also, I wonder what he’s been doing all this time lol. You can see his Devil on his shoulder on the last page, that’s pretty cool.

I guess we’re finally going to learn more about Asta’s Devil lol. About time.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

So this Nacht guy (girl? Can’t really tell?) has a Devil’s Power too. Quite interesting that Yami’s second in command is that strong. Also, I wonder what he’s been doing all this time lol. You can see his Devil on his shoulder on the last page, that’s pretty cool.

nacht is a guy. its insane if you think.
nacht is "that" strong, and we believe Yami is stronger than nacht.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

We need more context. Actually, after emotions dropped little I wonder if Nacht didn't become a Devil Host just around the six months time skip or just that he's not using Devil's power for that long.

My bet is that Nacht comes from the same country as Yami and Julius saw his magic to be useful to work as a spy for the Clover Kingdom.
It will not surprise me if Nacht for the majority of the series worked as a spy in the Spade Kingdom and became a Devil host by a chance to understand what this is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.