Rate the chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

yj

๐Ÿ‘‘YNWA ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
I understand itโ€™s squad loyalty but yuno proclaiming his squad is the best and heโ€™ll prove it is laughable considering they all got decimated. poor kid zenon messed him up more than I thought. Anyways it was nice seeing yunos conviction. Chapter made me appreciate vengeance more heโ€™s such a tragic character. im expecting mars and Mereoleona to pull up soon. bell might transform soon too ๐Ÿ‘

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Decent chapter. Love the Zenon bits. He was the last one they talked about and the one they talked about the most. I still got a feeling he's gonna be the motherfucker they will have trouble against. Yuno's resolve is good. Interesting chapter. Rhya being back is great. The elves are gonna do cool stuff imo. Now onward to the fights.

yj

๐Ÿ‘‘YNWA ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Another one curious about Langris and Meroleona like me and @gojo ?

We feel the same way bro, but ngl I thought Mereoleona was with the Elf gang because she loves to live outside of the Kingdom and it seemed like she developed some sort of respect for Rhya.

( It's not like I wanted Rhya and Mereoleona to babysit Vetto and Fana together:catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush: )
So much missed opportunities

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Zenon Top 1. Say it with me now boys.
:finally::finally::finally:

:queenhear::queenhear:

It was another great set up chapter/interlude, and nice resolve on Yuno's part. Great shit as usual.

I'm guessing it's going to be Natch, Asta, most of the BB memebers, Yuno, top tier vice captains and of course all the captains who are going to be teleported.

Poor magna, I think he will be sidelined for a bit in this arc along with potentially Garuche, Grey and Gordon.

However I wouldn't put it past them to crash the party along with Mereoleona.

Another one curious about Langris and Meroleona like me and @gojo ?

We feel the same way bro, but ngl I thought Mereoleona was with the Elf gang because she loves to live outside of the Kingdom and it seemed like she developed some sort of respect for Rhya.

( It's not like I wanted Rhya and Mereoleona to babysit Vetto and Fana together:catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush: )
Ha I thought something similar. I thought maybe she and Vetto were out in the wilds together in a strong magic region or something. They are both "beasts" after all. My guess for Langris is that he's going to be going with Nacht and have a team up with Yuno against Zenon in order to save William. Langris is possibly the most powerful spacial mage in the Clover Kingdom, is a member of the Golden Dawn, and lost his VC position to Yuno. I think he's gonna be raring to go, both to save William but also to try and regain his position and atone for being a shitbag.

Zenon Top 1. Say it with me now boys.
:finally::finally::finally:

:queenhear::queenhear:

It was another great set up chapter/interlude, and nice resolve on Yuno's part. Great shit as usual.

I'm guessing it's going to be Natch, Asta, most of the BB memebers, Yuno, top tier vice captains and of course all the captains who are going to be teleported.

Poor magna, I think he will be sidelined for a bit in this arc along with potentially Garuche, Grey and Gordon.

However I wouldn't put it past them to crash the party along with Mereoleona.
I think every Black Bull will be involved at some point. Their beloved captain was taken so of course they will all attempt to rescue him. Gauche, Luck, Vanessa and Charmy are the only ones that don't have a lot going on right now story-wise, but Charmy, Finral and Vanessa's abilities will definitely be needed. Zora and Magna have been AWOL for a while, so of course they will be showing up again real soon, and if Magna is around, then Luck will probably be there as well. The true nature of Grey's magic will probably be fully revealed and explained this arc so she will be involved. Don't forget Gordon is studying curse magic with his family. He will likely be instrumental in dealing with Megicula. Secre will be needed for recovery and sealing, and maybe Henry will have his curse broken.

I think what you said is correct though. A small, elite group goes with Nacht and then Mereoleona and the rest of the Black Bulls and maybe some Golden Dawn members and/or captains will follow up with her. I hope Leo finally gets his chance to shine. It was disappointing that we had that small glimpse of his potential right before Fuegoleon saved the day back during the elf assault. Then he kinda got shit on and wasn't able to resolve his fight in the Heart Kingdom.

I think Nozel, Jack, and Charlotte are shoo-ins. Nozel will probably help Noelle avenge Acier, and Jack and Charlotte will help save Yami. I think Fuegoleon might actually get sidelined here. I'm guessing the dumbfuck Clover king will demand he and Kaiser stay to protect him and the kingdom. Kaiser is the "Kingdom's Ultimate Shield" and Fuegoleon is arguably the closest captain in becoming the Wizard King. Unsure about the other captains.

Finally, Gadjah and any remaining Spirit Guardians will probably help out as well. Vanica abducted their princess after all.
Post automatically merged:

I think Langris is not raging tbh. In anime, we are getting small glimpses of his neutral side. I think he is going through his own character development arc but I agree. I think Nacht will use him because more Spatial mages more chances and etc. + I think Langris should be as strong as Yuno rn or not even a little stronger until Yuno shows new spells.
I meant "raring to go" more in a motivated way, rather than a raging way.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
I wouldn't give up on Magna and Zora too early.
Tabata definitely has something in store for them.

Magna and Zora are the only Bulls that are peasants in the squad besides Asta.

I think Magna and Zora might've been doing their own investigation + Zora knows Firetrap magic.
I think Magna will get a little development with his magic. Zora is the only Bull he can go to with this kind of problem.
Nah not Zora. I know Tabata can and will do something beastly with the guy.

Garuche for all his hype of being one of the chosen ones in the elf arcs hasn't really done too much throughout the manga itself.

Grey and Gordon haven't either.

I'm not saying they need to be op, but they just need more focus.

Say what you want, but Jack and Yuno is the MVP of this chapter.. :finally:

Mate.

That's a weird way to spell Zenon, no?
:queenhear:

OK, the chapter was good, but then I saw Noelle and elfs...
I've got feeling that Noelle will awakened her true power, that she inherited, case we know that her family long ago stole the power from elfs. Now I feel that Elf will help her awakened her true power, than was still like "sleeping" inside of her. Imagine Light magic from Noelle? Like Licht magic combined with water magic.:steef:
Yooo I feel like this power up will make Noelle already stronger than Sakura ever was
:queenmoji:
Plus I loved how Vengeance was portraited....yooo he is one of my favorite characters now.