Black Clover Chapter 267 Spoilers Summaries + Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to back 10/10 chapters.

Tabata deserves more recognition in the manga industry.

He's killing it this whole year.
I was know since yesterday the new chapter gonna be lit, in ToC it was the second place even above MHA. Really love this arc and can't wait for more.

If the Angels are the other part I actually think we gonna see them in the future.

Overall Asta getting soon a huge powerup, let see how Yuno gonna handle it,im sure he get a powerup too.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
I was know since yesterday the new chapter gonna be lit, in ToC it was the second place even above MHA. Really love this arc and can't wait for more.

If the Angels are the other part I actually think we gonna see them in the future.

Overall Asta getting soon a huge powerup, let see how Yuno gonna handle it,im sure he get a powerup too.
hmm let me ask this, does placement in ToC is quite important too?

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Asta says: This guy's not even trying to kill me. Nacht is confused.

Asta's mom says: You're not a bad guy at all.
Asta sense that via Ki

I think so, it tells actually with manga has a good stand in WSJ and with one not. The manga who beeing in place 18 most like getting axed soon or later.
Ah okay. Good to know..

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
WTF yo. That's Asta's mom huh.

Why are they talking about Zagred?

Solid spoilers.

KamikazeMender's summary from /r/blackclover:
A bit of summary:

• The AMD intends to win the fight to take over Asta's body.

• Nacht tells Asta that there is only two outcomes. One where he wins and has complete control of the AMD or one where Asta loses he'll lose his body and turn into a monster.

• Asta continues his fight with the AMD.

• AMD comments something about Asta.

• Asta starts to resemble someone

• Asta's mom makes an appearance for the final page!

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
This chapter pretty much made official the existence of angels. Narrator voice from now on is going to be like: A five-leaf grimoire has a devil in it but a cover-less grimoire has the God of angels in it. If you know what I mean:madmonk:

Why are they talking about Zagred?
They aren't talking about him. It's just Asta remembering Zagrad. Going by the looks of it, Asta's is comparing the two; probably a hype statement for AMD.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
If you know what I mean:madmonk:
I might be a bit too tired to pick up on that. Make it clear lmfao.

They aren't talking about him. It's just Asta remembering Zagrad. Going by the looks of it, Asta's is comparing the two; probably a hype statement for AMD.
Possible, I skimmed through it early on when I was at work.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Astaroth ay? Should have seen that shit coming lol. I was just thinking the other day about where the name โ€œAstaโ€ came from too lol.

Astaroth in mythology is as important of a figure as Lucifer and Beelzebub. Making Lucifero a colossal idiot for underestimating Roth if Tabata plans to make him as powerful as Megicula more or less lmfao.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Astaroth ay? Should have seen that shit coming lol. I was just thinking the other day about where the name โ€œAstaโ€ came from too lol.

Astaroth in mythology is as important of a figure as Lucifer and Beelzebub. Making Lucifero a colossal idiot for underestimating Roth if Tabata plans to make him as powerful as Megicula more or less lmfao.
Belial yet to come:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.