Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 267
Title: The Devil-Binding Ritual
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!
Hmmm interesting. So the devil's gonna be Asta's papa it seems or something like that. AMD FB coming and I don't mind it tbh.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Hmmm interesting. So the devil's gonna be Asta's papa it seems or something like that. AMD FB coming and I don't mind it tbh.
I don't mind it too unless it interferes with the PVP. I really, really don't want Asta to win this fight just because AMD choked because of FB.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I don't mind it too unless it interferes with the PVP. I really, really don't want Asta to win this fight just because AMD choked because of FB.
Eh it probably will tbh. You see Asta already noted that AMD is not trying to kill him by sensing his ki. So it will probably allow Asta to subjugate AMD.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Eh it probably will tbh. You see Asta already noted that AMD is not trying to kill him by sensing his ki. So it will probably allow Asta to subjugate AMD.
I mean AMD doesn't need to kill Asta to take over his body so there is still a chance. I just don't want this to end in a Fairy Tail fashion.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
For a character as hyped as Astaโ€™s Devil, this chapter sure contained pretty much no information worth getting hyped about. Who is Astaโ€™s Devil and why has Lucifero never heard of him? How were he and Asta bound? What are his goals and why has he kept himself so hidden up until now?

I certainly didnโ€™t expect all of these questions to be answered right away, but considering this is THE most hyped character in the manga, his reveal felt pretty insignificant tbh. I donโ€™t even think the Viz contained his name in the whole chapter.

I was hoping for more.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Glad I'm not the only one having mixed feelings for this chatper. It Felt pretty damm flat tbh, considering how high my hopes were.

- Asta is a dumb and straightforward character yes, but thanking a devil for help in the middle of training? That's a big no.

- Asta not even realising this was training is stupid.

- Devil not trying to kill Asta? Unless he needs to subdue the mc in order to takeover and use the body, I don't like it.

- Too similar to Kuramas and Naruto's stituation. It's boderline copyright at this point, considering we have a mother FB incoming.

At the very least we do get a finally see the mom. But in a flashback, at this current moment? Really?

I'm expecting it to go alot better next week. I'm sure Tabata can turn this around

Last edited:

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
โ€Ž
Just what kind of devil is this. He is looking like a spoiled and evil brat. No wonder Asta isn't scared by this clown. :mihugh:

This is totally opposite of what we have seen before.

He was supposed to be huge, terrifying and really evil.

If this devil is somehow asta's father then it is a huge drop from what I expected.
Another theory I have in mind is this Devil used to love asta's mother or something like this.

Overall I expected more from this encounter and better design of AMD.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Just what kind of devil is this. He is looking like a spoiled and evil brat. No wonder Asta isn't scared by this clown. :mihugh:

This is totally opposite of what we have seen before.

He was supposed to be huge, terrifying and really evil.

If this devil is somehow asta's father then it is a huge drop from what I expected.
Another theory I have in mind is this Devil used to love asta's mother or something like this.

Overall I expected more from this encounter and better design of AMD.
maybe the real devil is like that. or i would say AMD's father or something like that lol

knuckleheadninja

Homeroom Teacher
โ€Ž
its hard to say right now. either AMD in the last chapter is the only AMD in BC or he had father.
because if that so, the portrayal/sillhouette of the AMD is a big disappointment lol
No, I don't think AMD has a father or anything.
A huge disappointment it is.
Post automatically merged:

If Tabata is really drawing inspiration from Naruto at least he should consider the fact that Kurama was very well designed and portrayed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.