Black Clover Chapter 269 Spoilers

Asta: I fought alongside many tough guys and can't use magic!!!
Liebe: I can't lose here... I kept being cursed, all alone...
Asta: I WIN!!!! #BCSpoilers
Translation of last page!!

Source:NiteBaron
Post automatically merged:

Asta: This is... A huge amount of anger and hatred...
Asta: And.... Sadness.
Asta: You have a reason to fight too! So do I, and I'll win.
Liebe: Cut out the talk! You won't win! You don't even have an ounce of magic!

Nacht: Asta's effort on the fight against the anti magic devil. It wasn't a useless effort
Asta: The one you're fighting right now... Is not just a guy with no magic powers #BCSpoilers from Korean by @Wanji_Clover https://t.co/jlApvPlEFZ

Chadsta: If you concentrate and read Ki... It's very easy to figure out your next move
Liebe: I've seen many magic knights, we've been fighting together. To get closer to the power level of his rival, he's been training his body continuously

Liebe: No matter how hard you train, your body always has it's limits, thats why you can't get through very powerful magic spells, but...

AMD got his power inside the grimoire!!

Liebe: The manifestation of no mana made me able to erase spells (?)I got the power, but I was still inside of the grimoire. I had no choice but use this man without mana as a vessel to come out to the present world #BCSpoilers translated from Korean by @Wanji_Clover https://t.co/y9iXyUT7w9

Liebe: When I was sealed in the five leaf grimoire, it was like floating in a blank space. I was alone. I'll kill you, I'll not forgive you, I hate you... The whole time, I was just cursing the devil that killed my mother #BCSpoilers translated by @Wanji_Clover from Korean https://t.co/g9Q1i2u3E9

Chadsta: I don't know what you're talking about!!! I will win with this body!
Nacht: The essence of the power of anti magic, is the ability to erase magic. That's why that power is useless against Asta, who doesn't have any magic
Asta: Yamis... Sword?
#BCSpoilers by @Wanji_Clover https://t.co/lR6RqjjhPI

Wow Asta is winning the fight because he has no magic, he has trained his body immensely and also because of experience of fighting tough characters!! Incredible

Glad there is no talk no jutsu lol

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
268 and 269 aka how to shut the fuck up mad narutotards saying this is a rip off kurama.

Tabagoat.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Do you guys think yami will die?
Yes.

Tabata wants to go for Naruto amount of chapters.

Lucifero coming out to the humans realm will mark the biggest tragedy in the story.

I think they will ran away from the continent 4 kingdoms are on right now.

Is Liebe too weak or is he deliberately holding back so he'd lose?
Imaging having cancel no Jutsu and then ask why it doesn't work on fucking Guy or Lee.

Something like this.

Last edited:
Yes.

Tabata wants to go for Naruto amount of chapters.

Lucifero coming out to the humans realm will mark the biggest tragedy in the story.

I think they will ran away from the continent 4 kingdoms are on right now.

Imaging having cancel no Jutsu and then ask why it doesn't work on fucking Guy or Lee.

Something like this.
So you think it’ll become like a berserk kind of thing?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So you think it’ll become like a berserk kind of thing?
Tabata already showed behaviors of Berserk's influence. ( Talking about that panels of what will happen when Devils will come out to the surface ).

I think Tabata isn't hyping Lucifero for nothing. I think they might fight the Qlipoth on par and just when they thought they got the upper hand Lucifero will come out to the surface and perform Whitebeard's Heaven and Earth alike move:steef:

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not sure if I get what you're talking about.:choppawhat:
You asked:
Is Liebe too weak or is he deliberately holding back so he'd lose?
Liebe's power is straight up useless against Asta.

Anti Magic is not like let's say Meroleona's Fire or Patry's Light to hurt Asta.

Liebe's magic is basically cancel magic on steroids.

Asta has zero magic so Liebe is basically the most useless person in the world who can go up against Asta.

Asta is a swordsman without Liebe.

Liebe is useless without a vessel.

They both cover each other weaknesses but when it comes to Liebe vs Asta. Liebe's magic is useless.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Liebe's power is straight up useless against Asta.

Anti Magic is not like let's say Meroleona's Fire or Patry's Light to hurt Asta.

Liebe's magic is basically cancel magic on steroids.

Asta has zero magic so Liebe is basically the most useless person in the world who can go up against Asta.

Asta is a swordsman without Liebe.

Liebe is useless without a vessel.

They both cover each other weaknesses but when it comes to Liebe vs Asta. Liebe's magic is useless.
You should know me better than this Seth. My IQ ain't Finalbeta level but I at least know anti-magic doesn't work on the magic-less. I understand the correlation b/w anti-magic and Asta's physical prowess too:

Some abilities cannot be utilized to their maximum potential unless you complement them with your skill set and physical prowess. Anti-Magic belongs to that category too. Asta is restrained by his own lack of skill to utilize anti-magic to it's maximum potential. He failed against Dante for the exact same reason, not because anti-magic was ineffective.
So obviously, when I asked if Liebe is weak; I was talking about his physical capabilities.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So obviously, when asked if Liebe is weak; I was talking about his physical capabilities.
Okay, then my bad. Or rather my weak ass reading.

He is weak when it comes to physical capabilities + he doesn't know how to use swords. It's like giving Nitoryu to Luffy.

Asta was able to dodge his attack by simple Ki reading.