Black Clover - Chapter 273- Day of Destiny

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters
Nice to see Zenon and Dante return. And we also see a glimpse of Yami as well. Nacht saw some high potential in Asta and admit defeat right in front of them. Asta would probably unlock Berserker armor soon.:sanmoji:Yuno and the captains squad at the end is about to go in action boys!!!!!!:finally::finally:Great chapter:cheers:

I have to disagree.

It would be fucking dumb to reveal what they kearned now instead of mid battle. In this scenario we know that they trained something so mid battle reveal is pure hype.
No, you don't need to show everything, it's same to said that it would be dumb to show how Asta became stronger.
We could get at least glimpse of it, while we got nothing. Wait we got demon control power up that happened in so much series.
So...I don't see Asta "training" worth it...it's not compareble with Ultimate magic training.
Like you know that in Final Fantasy 2 there was whole plot in getting Ultimate Magic...
Tabata used UM from there...and you know that was best part overall and it could be different from other shonen power up. But instead of showing a glimpse of something really interesting he showed Asta, with power copied from other demon control series. Now that made me aware, it could be Tabata wouldn't use Ultimate magic as real great power. I got fear that it would be just another "heart" from Tairy Fail, when guild members got their magic pool became larger. Still at least we saw even in Fail training, and here we got nothing. I wll wait with my final concludions about this arc, but again Tabata, you couldn't use FF2 magic power without cosequences, while Tabata used it, and even not caring about building hype of UM at all. Now I got strong feeling, that Tabata used UM just because he needed to explaine that other guys than Asta will get power up too, but I don't see that he is interesting in that part at all. So in the end it could be just another filler magic power. If it was that great Tabata surely at least tried to show glimse of it....while there was nothing.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Finally, action time. I'm more interested in how they intend to invade. Going in directly will be suicide.
Nacht's group will actually straight-up teleport inside the Spade Kingdom xD.

This is going to be interesting because I think there will be 3 groups attacking and each of them doing this differently.

Clover invasion team = Teleporting inside the Spade Kingdom. So I bet once they leave Nacht's spell they will start the fireworks.

Heart + Elves team will probably attack from the main gate.

3rd team ( this is only my speculation ) but I think it will be the Diamond team lead by Mars attacking from the other side of the Spade.

Nacht's group will actually straight-up teleport inside the Spade Kingdom xD.

This is going to be interesting because I think there will be 3 groups attacking and each of them doing this differently.

Clover invasion team = Teleporting inside the Spade Kingdom. So I bet once they leave Nacht's spell they will start the fireworks.

Heart + Elves team will probably attack from the main gate.

3rd team ( this is only my speculation ) but I think it will be the Diamond team lead by Mars attacking from the other side of the Spade.
Either way, it's going to be great.