• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 275
Title: Hellfire Incarnate
CHAPTER IS OUT ON

VIZ
Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Seth

โ€Ž
In case if anyone didn't noticed it. Mereoleone is arcane stage now.
I'm wondering now. She bathed in Lava. Unlocked Hellfire which people around her explain as if she became one with Mana.

Does that mean natural mana + natural element training = Doors to the arcane stage?

Seth

โ€Ž

Seth

โ€Ž
Very good chapter. Mereleona the beast *_*

Do you guys believe that this time someone of the captains etc. will die in this war? In the last "war" no one dies. At least no one who was important.
I think William and Nozel have huge death flags over them.

Yes I was thinking that, maybe vangeance or Yami even
Yeah, that one of them will die, could really happen, would be sad but also good for the manga. Imo.

That Nozel will die could happen too. Maybe to protect Noell from Vanica or something like that.

I believe also that Langris, Meroleona or the Queen of Heart could die as well. Imo, them three, plus Yami, William and Nozel are the characters who would die. And all of them would bring development to the other characters like, Asta, Yuno, Noelle, Leo etc.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
This is a Lumiere level feat right here. Thereโ€™s no denying that if Mereoleona actually beats this Demon here, then she is low-Wizard King level.

I said this in another thread, but Mereoleona is my favorite female in Shonen at this point and probably the best written. Put some respect in this girl, she he easily one of the best and coolest characters Tabata has written.

This is a Lumiere level feat right here. Thereโ€™s no denying that if Mereoleona actually beats this Demon here, then she is low-Wizard King level.
Whats is low-Wizard-King?

Mereo is the goat and mad sexy

Really everyone does. All of them are weaker than the DT members

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
โ€Ž
That Mereoleona fanservice though
Mereo-chan top 1 as always!!!!!!!!!!!:finally::finally:

I said this in another thread, but Mereoleona is my favorite female in Shonen at this point and probably the best written. Put some respect in this girl, she he easily one of the best and coolest characters Tabata has written.
Even better written female character than Yo Tan Wa from Kingdom?:usoprice: