Black Clover - Chapter 278 - Undying Bodies

Rate the chapter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
3/5 For Nacht.

Every time he spoke, what came out of his mouth was nothing compared to his friendly face. The devil form design is also not cool and claims he can't deliver a critical hit to Dante.

4.5/5 For Jack!
Jack's Slash Magic could cut through gravity, what a Beast, Dante feeling insect-cure!

Thank you for the tag @Seth :optimistic:

I actually expected more from Nacht aside from putting all hopes on Jack's ability to slash through anything. I've always been interested in Jack's cutting magic. His hack and slash fighting style is really cool and suits him perfectly.
Judging by how all of the Dark Triads are handled, I'm hoping they will bounce back soon. Or else @Admiral Lee Hung's theory of Devils themselves being the big baddies is possible too.
Thanks @Seth for the tag.:cheers:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
BC is boring me a lot and I think its because its last chapters have been very repetitive, in each chapter a captain shows a new hability and attacks a villain, always the same

I hope the formula change soon because it has already overused
this is where you are wrong, because every chapter we got new captain's ability, we still need to see Fuegoleon and Nozel new form.
and not counting the other captains.

and in the end we will see Asta full demon form.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
3/5 For Nacht.

Every time he spoke, what came out of his mouth was nothing compared to his friendly face. The devil form design is also not cool and claims he can't deliver a critical hit to Dante.

4.5/5 For Jack!
Jack's Slash Magic could cut through gravity, what a Beast, Dante feeling insect-cure!

Thank you for the tag @Seth :optimistic:

I plan to start this "Mashle" thing later this month or in February. I heard it's a mix of One Punch Man, Harry Potter, and Black Clover. Is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.