• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Black Clover - Chapter 282
Title: Black Guardian

CHAPTER IS OUT ON:
VIZ

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Yeah the big difference from unofficial scan compared to official scan is indeed the quality.
and Asta's devil union looks so clean.
This chapter feel so fast because of an action packed chapter, which mean i hope we will have a very good animation when we reach to this chapter. :finally:
too bad anime is ending in March.....:josad:
they are doing the same thing what they did to Bleach anime

Seth

โ€Ž
too bad anime is ending in March.....:josad:
they are doing the same thing what they did to Bleach anime
I can't lie. I will miss BC anime but I don't feel bad for the anime ending. I hate Pierrot. Fuck this studio. Go and put more money into Burrito fillers. Fucking dogs.

Seth

โ€Ž
Only thing I found a bit cringy is some of the people cheering him on or trying to hate on him. Just stfu and watch him
This will be a hard task to overcome. Look at Julius. He acquired a WK title, he could solo the entire country yet there were still people who didn't like him and view peasants as lower-class people.

I think even after Asta achieves his goal, there will always be people like Solid and Nebra.