Black Clover - Chapter 282 - Black Guardian

Rate the chapter!

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It's super cool and I'm happy for Asta but I still hope that Julius will turn himself back to his prime somehow.

8 more devils. Each stronger than the other.....

I will put my trust in Tabata's hands. The new continent arc was hyped a long time ago by a former editor. He said it's going to be super exciting.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Technically speaking

Should we say revert back to his prime or to accelerate his own growth to reach his prime version :choppawhat:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think Julius should use time magic to temporary revert back to his prime.
That's what I've been theorizing for God knows how long. You probably came across my Julius comeback story at least one time.

281 proves that Julius can pull off shit like this but the biggest problem is mana pool.

I wonder if Damnatio can transfer the mana pool from someone to Julius for example from Kira to Julius. Kira should have the highest mana pool after Julius in his prime.

We need Julius as fuck.

My first theory was:
Julius's time magic + Lumiere's tools + Sally's knowledge = Julius Prime time mode for a limited amount of time.

Now I update this:

Julius's time magic + Lumiere's tools + Damnatio's scale magic.
Post automatically merged:

Technically speaking

Should we say revert back to his prime or to accelerate his own growth to reach his prime version :choppawhat:
I think both would be accurate as long as it's a temporary power up.