Black Clover Chapter 282 spoilers

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Last edited:
H

humanbeing

Oh no fam. Demon God Licht was said to be the strongest incarnation of the Devil.

Lumiere was Wizard King level asta is not.

Look at Lumiere's feat and Asta's feat. Not this level yet but I appreciate the symbolism.
sure Demon licht was stronger but after the fight was Lumiere was supposed to die as well if Secre didn't seal him .
Asta defeated the demon without any difficulty

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
sure Demon licht was stronger but after the fight was Lumiere was supposed to die as well if Secre didn't seal him .
Asta defeated the demon without any difficulty
It was mad pretty clear that these demons grow stronger by absorbing mana so more mana = Stronger Demon. Licht's mana by itself was comparable to that of a high class devil on top of which he absorbed a huge amount of negative mana and used a forbidden technique of highest degree. Light's demon is in a class of its own. If Julius explanation were true then demons have the power to counter all kinds of magic which would mean Lume was at a disadvantage unlike Asta.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
ASTA holy shit dude.

Over the course of this Spade Arc, Asta has solidified himself as my absolute favorite protagonist in Shonen and this chapter solidifies his growth and development. This is a legit Wizard King level feat here. I wonder if Tabata actually made him and Yuno too strong too quickly? Or if Black Clover is headed towards it's end soon? I feel like it won't be that long (relative to other series) in which Asta and Yuno are actually in the conversation to become the Wizard King. Money says both of them are promoted to Captain of their respective squads next arc.

Unfortunately, that means Vangeance and Yami will likely bite the dust which is a huge shame, but Asta and Yuno have earned their spots as Captain level characters.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I wonder if Tabata actually made him and Yuno too strong too quickly? Or if Black Clover is headed towards it's end soon?
Power levels wise yeah I think Tabata held his foot on the gas for too long to the point where it may look like the end game but Tabata apparently plans something similar to what Jujutsu author does. According to some people ( can't confirm it via official comment yet so take it with the grain of salt but we are in stage 2 ), there will be 3 stages.

The next arc was already hyped up by the previous editor. I think Qlipoth will win this war and made them run away from the continent to gather allies all over the world. + we also have Dwarves, angels, and shit.

Btw. Check this out:

Power levels wise yeah I think Tabata held his foot on the gas for too long to the point where it may look like the end game but Tabata apparently plans something similar to what Jujutsu author does. According to some people ( can't confirm it via official comment yet so take it with the grain of salt but we are in stage 2 ), there will be 3 stages.

The next arc was already hyped up by the previous editor. I think Qlipoth will win this war and made them run away from the continent to gather allies all over the world. + we also have Dwarves, angels, and shit.

Btw. Check this out:
Asta's Union Mode = Guts' Berserker Armor!!!!:finally::finally: