Black Clover Chapter 285 Spoilers Thread - Discussion

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Interesting how Nacht is white haired and smoking but Yami isnt smoking.
Did Nacht and Yami paying tribute to Morgen by Nacht dye his hair to Black and Yami became a smoker?
It looks like it.

My theory will become true if "real" Nacht died on a Mission where he was with Yami or Yami was the one who could stop him from going on that mission.

Seth

โ€Ž
you forget about his Magic and he can uses Mana Zone as well
But you know. Yami is strong as fuck and he is pure hax.

The only reason Yami lost to Dante is because of a bad match-up.

Dante stated himself if not for Devil mana amping the regeneration speed of his body magic Yami would kill him 3 times or so.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
This completely solves "current" Nacht's hatred towards Yami. As I said in my theory thread. Yami potentially could stop "real" Nacht but he didn't or he failed.
This is the only logical explanation.
Nacht is angry and trying to kill Yami, but he failed or Julius stopping him.
Wait so which is the nacht we know?
Nacht is the white haired guy in the spoilers.
He dye his hair to Black because something happen to Morgen(his brother)

Seth

โ€Ž
Wait so which is the nacht we know?
"Nacht" is the real name of brother of Nacht that we know now in the story.

The guy we refer to as "Nacht" is actually "Morgen".

So the "current" Nacht is actually "Morgen" he dyed his hair to look like his dead brother.

Remember that scene where Jack looks at Nacht and he is confused why his magic is so different and all.

H

humanbeing

the whole chapter is a flash back for what happened to Nacht since at the end of the last chapter he was shown to be in danger of dying.
he took on two of highest ranking devils. they called Dante Lucifero's toy, which means the dark triad might get killed as well if Lucifero and the others came out.

@playa4321

U know this shit maybe?

Is there any big anime related to this stage?
Hearing for the firsttime about it?
But let play the though, what if Black Clover get a studio who continue the anime.
In that case we either get great or equal animation stuff like Pierot or we get assfu..... like the Nanatsu taizaii fandom who get very worse animation after they change the studio.

I need more information about this Anime stage?

Seth

โ€Ž
I need more information about this Anime stage?
You were the only person I could think of to ask about it.

So even if you never heard of this stage it means it's some minor shit....

Yeah nanatsu scenario looks very likely and I am afraid.

They ruined the show because they did Original Story movie and studio decided to drop nanatsu because people didnt like the movie and nanatus got worse studio..........

I will be nervous on 30th... I want this show to be recognized. Manga is on fire.... Fucking anime....